Belly-Button Piercing

Riley's P.O.V

C-Murph is my P.I.C, My thug for life. I can't have feelings for her, she real cool but what if something happens and I have to find another thug? The thing is I don't know how to control my feelings anymore.

Cindy's P.O.V

Dammit I can't help myself anymore. I wanted him I wanted him so bad! We left and went to the basketball court. " Reezy I can't play in these clothes! Ima ruin 'em!" He threw me the ball anyways like he didn't care. "You got like a million more will it really matter?" He had a point. We played and I won 24 to 20. "Alright what you want fo winnin even though I let you win?" " Whateva, but you are coming to a party today and you have to pretend to be my "boyfriend" to out do my spoiled cousin." I saw a look of shock in his face, but he immediately tried to hide it. "Fine, Whateva." I didn't want it to be fake I wanted it to be real.

Later that day....

Huey's P.O.V

"Hueeey!" She might not be as Naive and annoying as she used to be but she still managed to get on my nerves sometimes. "What! Can't you see I'm reading!" "I'm bored!" "And I care why?" Then she snatched my book and ran downstairs into the bathroom. "Jazmine! Open this Damn door!" She giggled "I'm peeing!" "1...2....3" I broke the door down and she screamed. She really was peeing. I hurriedly took my book and left.

Jazmine's P.O.V

I really wasn't expecting him to break the door down. I was embarrassed. I hurried up, wiped, flushed, and washed my hands. "HUEY PERCY FREEMAN YOU WILL PAY!" I screamed. No reply. I ran upstairs and tackled him off his bed and started hitting him. I know it didn't hurt he wrestled with me and threw me on Riley' s bed while he continued to read his book. I threw my shoe at the book and it went flying to the other side of the room, he sighed and got up to go get it. As soon as he got up and turned around, I jumped on his back. "Jazmine get off of me!" "Never!" We wrestled some more and he pinned me on the bed. Looking straight in my eyes he came closer, I've been waiting forever for this. "Get it!" We both swung our heads over to see Cindy and Riley watching us. "Not on my bed!" Huey instantly jumped off of me, grabbed his book and went downstairs. "Dammit Riley you gave us away! I was enjoying this!" I noticed Cindy had was dressed up. A baby blue shirt showing her stomach, white short shirts, blue and gray addida's, and a studded baby blue and gray snapback that says "Haters"." C'mon Jazz were going shopping because I have a party to be at in 2 hours. I was confused she was already fully dressed so I knew we were going to do something else.

We were driving in Cindy's car. "What are we really going to do?" "Oh yeah. We're going to get a few piercings." I can't believe she wouldn't tell me this. " What if I don't want any" " Trust me when you see mine you'll change your mind." When we walked in I saw tons of different pictures everywhere. " We both are getting piercings. I'm getting 2 and she is getting 1." Cindy said. The man looked at me to confirm. I wasn't going to be a wuss anymore, I nodded my head. We picked out where and which piercings we wanted. I was getting a silver heart belly button piercing that had 4 rows of diamonds dangling from it. Cindy was getting a small diamond nose piercing and a black diamond shaped belly button piercing that had 2 rows of black diamonds dangling from it. Then we rushed to Cindy's to do her hair. " Wanna come to the party?" Of course I did "Sure" I dressed with Cindy's clothes. I'm wearing a Lilac purple and white plad long sleeve that ties in the front to show off my new piercing, she forced me to wear a Lilac snapback, white Jordan's, white leggings and we straightened my hair and I wore it in two low pigtails. Cindy's hair was in a low curly side ponytail. This was going to be awesome.

Riley's P.O.V

I was ready with my black nike shirt white Levi' s on, and black jordans. Cindy had just informed me that Jazmine was also coming, dat bitch is annoying, but I won't have to see her that much when we get out of the car.