Sleepover at Elsa's house

Elsa's P.O.V

"Anna no you can't come over and bring your friends to my house to have a sleepover" I say.

"Why not?" She whines.

"Do I have to remind you the reason why I left?" I ask.

"I know but they are sorry please Elsa, I never see you anymore and they really want to apologize" she says and I can imagine her pouting on the other side of the line.

*sigh*

"Fine...." I groan.

"THANK YOU! You're the best sister ever." She screams then pauses.
"Wait do you have enough rooms?" She asks which causes me to laugh how she only just dawned on this.

"Don't worry I have enough rooms and I will invite my friend and her boyfriend over, I think you will be great friends." I say.

She squeals and mumbles how that is great.

"So this weekend yeah?" I ask double checking.

"Yeah we're going to stay for the weekend, there will be me,rapunzel, flynn and jack" she says.

I groan when hearing his name but quickly cover it up with a giggle.

"Okay I can't wait and be ready friday evening I will send transport to pick you up from our house okay?" I ask.

"Yeah see you then sis. Love ya" she says.

"Love you too Anna" I say and end the call.

Better get to decorating the room luckily I know what they all like after hearing Anna talk about them all the time.

Oh wait a second I think I'm forgetting something...

Oh yeah I need to call Merida. She is my best friend that happens to be my gym trainer, we clicked straight away.

"Hello?"

"Hi Merida it's me Elsa I was just calling to ask if you and hiccup would like to come to mine for a sleepover seeing as my sis is bringing her friends so I wanna invite my best friend and her boyfriend" I say.

"Ye wee lass ya know ya don't even have to ask we will be there" She says with a hint of her scottish accent showing.

"Great is this weekend be here for 8pm friday" I say.

"Okay see ya lass" She says and hangs up the call.

Better get to decorating the bedrooms.

*Friday evening*

I sent the limo to her house they should be getting picked up by now I sigh. I can't wait for Anna to get here and I am so proud of my hard work with the rooms they all look amazing but I've been neglecting my work better go head to the music room and work on a song while I wait.

Meanwhile....

Anna's P.O.V

*At Anna's house*

"Come on the cars here" I hear flynn shout.

"Coming!" Me and Punzie say. We reach downstairs after dragging our suitcases down the stairs to be met by the two impatient guys of Jack and Flynn.

"Come on let's go" He says opening the door. We get out of the house and our jaws drop at our transport its a white baby bentley limo.

Wow.

"I didn't know your sister was rich" I hear flynn say.

"Neither did I" I say still in shock but quickly become excited at the chance of riding in the limo.