First Day of Filming

Anna's P.O.V
I still can't believe that MY sister is Elsa Winters, she was my idol I can't believe I didn't realise it sooner, I mean yeah I'm mad for her not telling me and I can understand why she didn't but I mean at least I have a famous sister it's just a shame I can't brag about it to anyone.

My thoughts get interrupted as muscular arms slither around my waist I turn around to lock eyes with Kristoff. I give him a peck on the lips and smile at this guy who I love. I am so glad I have him unlike that idiot of my ex Hans who coincidentally is supposed to be my first love interest. I hate that I have to pretend to love him but I do get to punch him so it's all good. I will be good at faking being in love with him as I believed I once was but I know that was just a petty little crush that I thought was love but I know what I have with Kristoff, the relationship we have, I know for definite that is love. So at least I won't have to pretend to be in love with him. I smile at the though.

"Come on it's time for the first day of filming." He says.

I squeal in excitement and with a quick peck on the cheek before bidding goodbye to him I rush over to the makeup van sitting down and letting the artists work their magic. I try and keep still which is very hard as I am full of excitement and the smile on my face is even bigger when I see Elsa come and sit next to me. She smiles at me, sitting in her chair next to me. She reaches over to hold my hand to calm me down and I begin to sit still and the artists immediately get to work.

*Half an hour later*

Our makeup had been completed a long time ago and after browsing the wardrobe that the fashion people, I don't know the proper name for them, but anyway once I've finished browsing through the many clothes they have selected I eventually find the perfect outfit to wear. I slip into my gorgeous dress tying my hair into a bun with a green ribbon. I gaze into the mirror this outfit is perfect and for the first time in forever I feel like a star!

I come out of the changing rooms and meet Elsa who is in her Queen style outfit she looks so elegant and uptight I know she isn't really like that which convinces me more of how much of a good actress she will be.  She sees me and smiles and elegantly, rushing over to me a big smile stretching on her face. She greets me in a hug and after a while pulls away standing in front of me, waiting until we get given instructions.

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

"Excited!" I squeal jumping up and down. This causes her to giggle which I smile at.

"Good. I am a bit nervous though I have to do it with my powers and I do know what it feels like to not be in control of them" She says her smile fading.

Guilt fills me as I feel like it was partially my fault that I cause her to show her powers. You see.....

Flashback

"Your just so stupid and such a nerd" Jack says to Elsa.

I had just come from the end of lesson and as I was heading to my next I could see Jack and other bullies pushing and saying mean things to Elsa. They continued to push her.

"HEY!" I shout and cause them to stop.

"Oh is this the sister of this stupid nerd. I bet it feels like you are a waste of space compared to someone like her, You should just go die!" I hear Jack say.

A look of hurt flashes in her eyes and I see them glazing up. A tear slips down her eyes.

"JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!" I shout.

Jack looks at me and angrily stomps up towards me. He goes to punch me, I close my eyes waiting for the impact but it never comes. I open my eyes and see Elsa standing in front of me. Her eyes are pouring with tears.