1 year later

Jack's P.O.V

(Elsa - Normal, Jack - Italics, Both - Bold)

We were strangers

Starting out on a journey

Never dreaming what we'd have to go through

Now here we are

And I'm suddenly standing

At the beginning with you

No one told me, that I was going to find you

Unexpected, what you did to my heart

When I lost hope

You were there to remind me

This is the start...

Rest of the song down below

Finally me and Elsa have finished recording our song together. Over the past year both of our careers took off and we have often been collaborating on songs together but for me it is more of a hobby I am working my own business but I am really proud of Elsa. Me and Elsa are more in love with ever. A whole year and she still gives me butterflies in my stomach. It is our year anniversary and I have a massive surprise for her I am really nervous though.

We moved in together 3months ago and Anna and Kristoff got married which Elsa was really happy about they were her otp! Anna keeps bugging me about proposing to Elsa but that's exactly what I plan on doing. I love everyday I spend with her and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

"Hey Elsa" I say snaking my hands around her waist and giving her a kiss in the cheek. She chuckles at me and that laugh just makes my heart flutter.

"Hey you." She says giggling.

"I love you." I say. She turns round to face me a smile on her face. Her eyes lock with mine and instantly I feel paralysed, those are the eyes I feel in love with, she is just flawless and I am so lucky.

"What's all this about?" She asks raising her eyebrow at me.

"Can't I just say I love you randomly?" I say throwing my signature smirk.

She still has an eyebrow raised quizzingly at me.

"I love you too, weirdo." She says kissing me on the cheek.

"Now remember I am going out with Anna in a bit so I won't be home until about 6." She say turning away from me and packing her stuff in her back.

"Okay, I am going to work so I guess I will just see you at home later."

"Okay bye then." She says kissing me on the cheek before heading to leave.

I grasp her arm spinning her around and we lock eyes.

"Oh no you don't." I say.

"I need a proper kiss goodbye." I say smirking.

"Fine." She says and then her lips lock with mine. The fireworks never end when ever I am kissing her I just loose sense of time and place, everything around me fades and it's just me and her.

All to quickly we pull away from the kiss resting our heads against each others.

"I will never get tired of that feeling" I say, Elsa hums in agreement.