Chapter 26

Junes POV
I felt really light headed. I woke up in a hospital.

The walls were drab and white. People came rushing in and out.

What happened?

The events of yesterday came flooding me.

When they saw my eyes open, they told me I had a heat stroke. Nothing to serious. But for the next little while I'd have to take it easy.

Robbie rushed it. A look of concern was planted right on his face

"It's all my fault" he muttered sitting on the bed with me.

I take his hand "no it's not. It's mine, I should've checked this out when I felt light headed"

He sighs "you alright love?"

"I am now, it's nothing serious. I can get out soon"

"Good, netflix marathon all day."

"Looking forward to it"

I felt much better. At least it's just a minor stroke. I couldn't do much physical activity. After 3 hours of paperwork they finally released me. I'm so glad they didn't call my parents.

Jared and Melissa came running downstairs pounding me with questions.

They weren't allowed to come so I just told them I had a minor heat stroke.

We all go to Jared's room and just chill. Robbie put a movie on. We watch Horror films.

Some were so scary I just squeezed my eyes shut. Robbie chuckled. Melissa and Jared just talked.

Robbie saw me hiding and scooted closer to me, he did the yawn, put arm around me thing.

It's so cliché. I loved it.

Melissa and Jared were giggling. They kissed again. They were actually made for each other.

I throw a pillow at them. They stop and even in this darkness. I can tell they're blushing.

Robbie and I exchange a smile.

He leans forward. So do I. Melissa and Jared watch.

It was passionate. I don't wanna go in much detail.

Suddenly Mrs. Gilmore walked in.

We all freaked out. She just laughed.

"Just checking up on you, you may proceed but don't go to far"

Robbie made a puppy dog face. "But mrs.gilmoreeee"

I roll my eyes. We all burst out laughing.

Mrs.Gilmore loved Melissa! She was so happy. I've never seen her so happy and carefree. I didn't want it to end either

Our parents couldn't give us the time of day. All those kids who have overprotective parents are lucky. It's better then being completely isolated.

We all fall asleep on the spot in each other's arms. I knew I'd have to regain my strength if I wanted to audition. I was only doing it to kill time. And for Melissa

I wasn't even sure if I could act.

Robbie said id do fine. But I don't know if I'm all cut out to do it.

But maybe I am.

A/N 25 votes! Thanks loves! Keep voting because it motivates me to update (: Kik me areejgreenturtle and follow me on Instagram- purple_turtles9 and @panfanjeremys

Vote comment read!❤️