Chapter 36

Melissa's POV

Ginnifer called today, I picked It up since nobody else was awake.

I really like Ginnifer she was nice, caring and so pretty.

"Hello?" I say groggily

"Hi Melissa! How are you? Can I ask you something?"

"Good! Yeah sure,"

"How would you like a mother..? By that I uh mean me.." She stammered.

"One second!" I say

I practically prance on June and tell her what Ginny said.

"YES!" June says waking up Robbie, he pretends not to notice.

She stars leaping around the room. I've never seen her so happy ! (I have but considering the events of yesterday) Robbie laughs "your attractive when your happy"

June laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Get used to it Kay"

"I intend to keep you to that Mrs.Iparis"

I laugh.

"Don't you mean mrs.kay" I say grinning goofily.

They both blush. It went on for awhile.

Then jared woke up. I turn my back for just a second and already June and Robbie were kissing.

"Now that's not a fun thing to wake up to" Jared says pointing at June.

I fill him in on what happened. He agreed that she was a good person.

Me and Jared both look at Robbie and June.

I don't know if we have what they have. It's obvious they got sparks. But the thing is we both know were just 13 and we don't wanna risk our friendship. Not like we can really take it seriously like them.

Secretly I wish we had what they had. But one day maybe.

Tonight Jared asked me on a date at his spot. Robbie was taking june somewhere special apparently.

I wondered how it was gonna go. They're obviously planning something big. Last time they did they asked us out. I wonder what it might be this time.

We all have that one person who we never tire of talking to. Who you could talk to all day and all night and never get bored with them.

I wondered if Jared felt the same way.

What they say is true.

Girls tend to think more about this, and express it to. Guys just get over a girl after they're dumped.

I hope Jared isn't like that.
I hope I know him as well as I think I do.

We would move in with Ginny and Josh after we leave L.A we'd live right next to Robbie and Jared!

We all go out for frozen yogurt. The places where you make your own and they weigh it! Me and Jared shared a chocolate minty one and Robbie and June shared a rainbow one.

Jared was unusually quiet. Normally he'd be happy and would talk a lot. But it was weird..

Robbie noticed to but didn't say anything. I guess it's like a test. If he truly cared he will tell me.

Ugh! Why was everything so complicated.

Jared's POV

I get that call at 6:00.

"Don't think your loved ones are safe. Take Melissa to a place where you asked her out. Break up with her. Or this backup chip will kill her. And June. And it'll be all your fault."