Hearing Their Feelings

Dear Brothers,

So I'm writing in this journal to tell you about what's been going on. I have been living my dream. Making music with friends not just regular friends more like brothers. Yes you guys are like my Brothers.

Calum your so funny and caring. Michael your the same but also loves to joke around. Luke you can seen quite but you are humble and kind he is all are my Band mates that make up 5 Seconds Of Summer.

You have all have been so nice to me. But the other day I heard you in the back of the tour bus.

 But the other day I heard you in the back of the tour bus

Flashback

Flashback

" Calum don't you see he is so talkative during interviews."Michael said.

"I know. And the song he wrote it truly sucks.Like who would make a up about a couple that needs a Safety Pin to put them back together. I hate singing it. He has no talent at all. I mean anyone can play a drum."Luke said in a angry tone.

"I get it. I know he is a pain and he is always trying to make funny jokes that aren't even funny. Let's just I don't know..."Calum said in a angry tone too.

"And everytime we go on twitter people are saying thank you for saving me Ashton. Ever since you came out about self harm I have stopped .I personally think he faked it I bet he never even tried it. I mean really he's just here to play drums and sing."I heard Luke say.

Flashback over

I was so hurt by what you guys said. So now I'm just sitting in my bunk writing you this.

I cried that night and I have been fake smiling. You guys don't see me as a Brother you see me as nothing. So yeah I heard and that day my heart and dreams were broken into little shards of glass.

I wrote that song Safety Pin with all my heart and soul. And in one minute you destroyed it. I wrote it for all the fans but you took it and made it into ash.

I'm upset with all of you for saying those things. But most of all to Calum because you know I use to cut. You know because you helped me when I cut in the boys locker room. But did you once tell Luke hey he did do that. No because you don't care about me. You guys have been acting like nothing was said that day. But if only you knew that I heard you.

Love Your Brother,
Ashton Irwin

❤❤❤❤❤❤
Authors Note

Hey guys I hope you like this story so far.I won't be doing authors notes on every chapter this time. Also the whole Calum and locker room and him knowing isn't true remember this is fan fiction not non fiction ❤

Anyways what do you think of the story so far?