Wake Up

Michaels POV

          I saw Ashton sleeping next to everyone.He started screaming like he was having a nightmare. So was Luke he was shaking non stop. I woke them up and Ashton started hugging everyone so did Luke.When he got to me he hugged me tighter. I wonder what they were dreaming about.

"Ashton you know I care about you mate my dream was so sad you thought we didn't care. You do know we do right and that you should never selfharm again mate you are my brother and best friend. I love you mate!"Luke said looking straight into his eyes. I have to admit I felt a bet jealous but I shook it off.

"Omg I had the same dream.I know you don't and I wouldn't .I love you too. I love all of you."Ashton said then we all got a group hug.

"Hey um Ashton can we talk?"I asked him.Then he nodded and started following me to the back of the tour bus.

I closed the door and locked it.Then sat down next to Ashton.He looked nervous.

"Before you start I need to tell you something.
Inmydreaeverutoldmeyouwerebisexuallikereallybisexualitoldyouiwascuriousandinmydreamwehungoutandilikedyousomethingelsehappenedthatwasreallybadbutidontwanttotalkaboutitandiknowitsjustadreambutiftheirisachancethatyouareireallywouldliketoknowifilikeguysnowaitifilikejustoneyousoyeah."Ashton said in one breath.

"Can you say that a bit slower so I can understand you?"I said while giggling.Then he took a deep breath looked at me then smiled.

"In my dream you told me you were bisexual like really bisexual.I told you I was curious and in my dream we hungout and I liked you.Something else happened that was really bad but i dont want to talk about it.And I know it's just a dream but if their is a chance That you...."That's when I stopped him from talking.

I leaned closer to him while he was talking and our lips touched stopping him from continuing.At first he didn't kiss back but then I felt his arms around my neck and he started kissing back.I started to passionately kiss him. After a few minutes we both pulled apart.Both catching our breaths.

"Will you be my boyfriend Ashton Irwin?"I asked him.

"Yes I will."Ashton said then he kissed me.And I kissed back while putting his leg over be having him saddle me as we kiss.