Chapter 18

Recap

I take a seat and am engulfed by fire. Cyton walks up." All hail Queen Kai Winterbow and her dragon Jara"
~~~~~<~~~~~~~<~~~~~<<~~~~~~~~~<<~<~~~~~~~<~

I smile as everyone chants. I turn to Jara who is sitting next to me.She seems to be enjoying all of the attention she is receiving.Cyton begins speaking."Queen Kai. It is time for you to choose who shall represent you until you come of age" I look around."Do they have to be from the school?" He shakes his head.I look at him."I name Samantha Winterbow my representative until I come of age" He nods. "Now if you will excuse me I have to get into some riding clothes. I'm going home" I walk to my room and put on a simple outfit.

(Kai is also wearing her leather jacket) Feeling much more comfortable than when I was in the dress and heels, I run back to the roof and look around at everyone

Feeling much more comfortable than when I was in the dress and heels, I run back to the roof and look around at everyone."Farewell" I say."I will be back. When I return I expect to have two rooms. One for my mother and one for my sister" Cyton nods and I smile. I fall backwards of the edge while saluting. Jara catches me and I get into riding position. We fly for a couple hours before we reach Saxondale. Jara lands in the same field as Bane and I hop off. I tell Jara to wait but she shakes her large head. She closes her violet eyes and she begins shrinking. She is now about the size of my arm and she hops onto my shoulder. I walk to my house and knock. Ayana answers and she screams when she sees that it's me."Kai!" She pulls me inside. "Mom guess who's here" My mom peeks out from inside the kitchen."Kai!" She runs up and goes to give me a hug. Jara hisses at her and my mom looks frightened."Oh my gosh mom I am so sorry" I look at Jara.
What the hell was that?
Sorry I didn't recognize her
Whatever just don't do it again
I look back toward my mom."Hey Ayana how about you take Jara to the kitchen and get her some food. She likes fish." Ayana nods and runs out of the room. Jara flies after her."Mom. We need to talk"