6

"You will never say goodbye to the past, until you understand why the flashbacks haunt you"

-Shannon L. Alder-
~~~~~

It was lunch break, and Soomin lazily dragged her feet out of her class after successfully keeping herself awake during the lecture.

"Hey, sleepyhead, where are you going?" Soomin looked over her shoulder when the strap of her bag was lightly tugged from behind. It was Jiwoo.

"The canteen, right?" Soomin looked at Jiwoo and Minyoung with confusion.

"Yes, we are, but the canteen is that way, Honey," Minyoung pointed in the opposite direction.

"Ah..." Soomin grinned sheepishly and slung her right hand onto Minyoung's left shoulder while her left hand onto Jiwoo's right shoulder. "Then that way we go. Let's go!" she said.

Sighing, Jiwoo said, "Forget that lame canteen. This girl absolutely needs coffee to bring back her senses." Jiwoo pulled both of her friends to their favorite coffee shop right in front of their campus.

"

Ooy Jimin~ give me a cup of your strongest coffee, please!" Jiwoo sang her order loudly as soon as she opened the entrance door.

Almost all of the tables were occupied by students and lecturers. It was a common sight since Jimin's coffee shop was undeniably one of the best coffee shops in town. Minyoung, who spotted the one and only empty table, immediately threw her bag before some random noisy girls in front of her took the table, which earned her tons of glares from them.

Soomin looked around to see Jimin approaching them in a rush, with an annoyed expression on his face and a plastic tray in his right hand. In the blink of an eye, she witnessed the savagery of Park Jimin as the plastic tray landed perfectly on the back of Jiwoo's head, causing a loud smack that echoed throughout the entire shop.

"What was that for?!" Jiwoo yelled hysterically at him, tears welling up in her eyes.

"That was for disrespecting your older brother AGAIN, Miss Park," he said coldly, calmly walking back to his counter to continue serving customers.

"You deserve that," said Minyoung when Jiwoo gave a disbelieving look to her friends.

"Is it that hard for you to act a little bit decent to him? Call him brother at least. He is two years older than you," Jiwoo hissed as Soomin flicked her forehead.

"Seriously, you sound like my mom right now," Jiwoo rolled her eyes before standing up and placing a proper order at the counter.

"Such an ungrateful kid," Soomin mumbled under her breath.

This was a common sight for Minyoung and her since the three of them had been together since middle school. And little did she know, she was slightly jealous of the Park siblings.

If only I still had mine.

That was what she had in mind whenever she saw the silly yet adorable fights between them. Because despite the two-year age difference between Park Jimin and Park Jiwoo, the younger one acted as if she were the older one. Instead of acting nicely or simply calling him brother, she called him by name and acted bossy around him. She clearly knew that her inappropriate actions annoyed her brother so much, yet she couldn't resist teasing him. It was just Park Jiwoo's way of showing her love for her brother.