Chapter 1

Jacks ^

Jacks ^

17 Years Old

In and Out of Foster homes

Brown Hair, Brown Eyes. 

Slowly walking into the Ally and turn around and look behind me. I walk forward to the shadow of the man. I had him 40 bucks and I'm handed a small bag with white powder in it. I nod my head and slowly peak my head out of the Ally. When I see no one I walk out and down the street. I walk into Cally's House and slam the door behind me. "CALLY IM HOME" I yell and put the small bag on the table. I hear Cally coming down the Stairs and I smile seeing Jake her little brother following. "Hey Buba" I smile and pull him into a hug. "How about you go upstairs and play while me and Your sister take care of something Hm" I see him frown knowing what it is. Jake is 11 years old and its the one thing we have taught him not to do. No matter what. He nodes and goes Upstairs. "Jacksssssssss" Cally says which always seems to mean she wants something. "Hm" I respond Opening the bag. "So there is a party tonight and I was thinking" I cut her off "No Cally you Know how I feel about that" She pouts "Please Jacks we wont be their long" I roll my eyes. "Fine" She squeals and hugs me and i smile. "Put away the drugs we gotta get ready" I glare at her "Your the one who wanted them" I smile and put it back in the bag hiding the bag in the wall. Next thing I know I'm being dragged upstairs I sit on the bed In my room as Cally looks trough My closet and Pulls out a maroon crop top Camo pants a maroon Beanie and Timberland's. "Yea I'm not wearing that neckless" I laugh and start to get dressed.

When Im done getting dressed Cally puts on a dress "Ugh your such a Girly girl" She pushes My arm and I laugh

When Im done getting dressed Cally puts on a dress "Ugh your such a Girly girl" She pushes My arm and I laugh. "Hey Jake, We gotta get going your gonna go hangout with Jess" I yell and I hear him run down the stairs. "YAY" He screams and I smile. We walk out of the house and get in the car. we drive Jake to Jess's house and Cally drives us to the party. We pull in and get out. Me and Cally Walk in together but within seconds shes run off. I go and walk around a little seeing if I know anyone. I know a couple people here but not many. I go and get myself a drink before leaning against the wall.Soon a guy with Dark almost black Hair approaches me. "Hi" He says and I nod. I stupidly set my drink down for a second because someone called my name. Cally waves me to her and I grab my drink taking a sip and walking away. Later In the night I start to feel dizzy and I feel someone grab my hand and pull me somewhere. The next thing I know Im being pushed onto a bed and the same guy who said Hi is on top of me. "G-GET OFF" I try to push him off but its no use. His hands run up and down my body and I cry for help. Soon It starts to get dark and I feel someone pull him off me. I feel someone pull me into their arms and I watch as everything fades away. When I wake up I whimper as light hits my eyes. When My ajust I notice Im not at home. I look down and notices Im still wearing my cloths even tho my shirt has a small rip on it. I start to Panic not knowing where I am. I see a man walk in "W-where am I" I keep taking deep breaths so i dont have a panic attack. "Its ok I wont hurt you" He says and I look him in his eyes. They look soft and worried. I nod and calm down a little. He hands me a glass of water and a pill. I put the pill in my mouth and swallow it taking a drink of water. I smile a little "T-Thank you" He nods and hands me a long shirt and I take it slowly and watch him walk out of the room. I take off my shirt and pants putting the shirt on and I grab my phone and see multiple texts from Cally. I respond telling her I'm ok and that I will be home soon. I open the door from the room to see a very big house and I mean VERY big. I slowly walk out of the room and down the hall looking in each room. Bathroom, Guest room, A locked door, A closet, I open the last door to see an Office. I walk in and look and the shelf's of books. "Your very Nosy I see" I Jump hearing a voice behind me It was the same man who brought me water and the pill. "S-Sorry i d-didn't mean to" He cuts me off "Its fine. I'm Grayson." He states. "I-I'm Jacks" He nods "Nice to meet you Jacks" He walks out of the room I guess expecting me to follow. Which I do. I follow him down stairs. "Would you like something to eat" He asks and I shake my head not wanting to intrude anymore. My stomach growls and i blush. "I'm gonna take that as a yes" He says and I look down. "Take a seat" He says and I take a seat on a bar stool swinging my legs since I'm only 5,0. He sets a plate in front of me and it has eggs and some apples on it. "T-Thank you" I practically whisper. He smiles "Of course" I eat the food in small bits and push it around my plate trying to make it look like I ate more then I did.He walks in and looks at my plate I smile and he picks up the plate putting it in the sink. I grab My phone out of My pocket and text Cally asking her to pick me up and bring me some happy pills. "I can drive you home" He says and I nod "T-Thank you Ill g-go get my cloths"