Chapter 4

Grayson

I hold Jacks in my arms smiling. She's so innocent and small when she's with me. I did a background check on her. She's been trough hell and back. In and out of foster homes. Her parents killed themselves. She's been raped and beaten and all kinds of horrible things. 

And by far the worst is her use of drugs. I kiss her forehead and pull her closer to my body. She's perfect,Beautiful, Amazing, And hell I'm pretty sure amazing in bed. I push my thoughts aside laughing to myself a little. Soon the seatbelt light is flashing again so I set her in the seat next to me. I buckle her up and run my hand through my hair. 

As the plane lands, I keep my eyes On Jacks making sure she doesn't wake up. When the plane lands I unbuckle my seatbelt and slowly unbuckle hers picking her up and carrying her down the stairs and to the car. I put her in the passenger's seat and buckle her up. When I finish putting the stuff in the car I get in the driver's seat and drive to the hotel. I'm here for a meeting type thing I guess you could say. And I plan on taking Jacks to a partyish type thing with some of my friends. I look over at Jacks to see her rubbing her eyes.

 "Hey Baby you okay?" She nods and yawns. I pull into the hotel parking lot and get out of the Car I give my keys to the Valet and Pick Jacks up as people get our Bags. I walk to the front desk and they hand me the keys to our room. I feel Jacks Nuzzle into me more and I smile a little. I walk into the Elevator and watch as we go up 5 floors. The door Opens and I walk out and down the hall to our room. I push the key into the slot and opened the door. I set Jacks on the bed and I watch as she rubs her eyes and smiles a little. I grab the remote and turn on some cartoons for Jacks as I lay down next to her she cuddles into my chest and I smile. "Hey baby we are gonna go out tonight ok" 

She nods and smiles crawling on top of me so she's straddling me. Shes cuddles into my chest and giggles. I kiss the top of her head and rub her back.I hear a knock at the door so I pick her Up and set her down on the floor next to me. My 6,2 self-towered over her 5,2 figure. I walk to the door and she follows Hiding behind me. I open the door and see my friend Hallie and with her boyfriend Tyler.

"Hallie! What are you doing here?" I ask and she smiles "Heard someone was in town" We smile and hug each other and I nod at Tyler. I look back at Jacks and wrap my arms around her pulling her into me. "Hallie this is Jacks" Hallie smiles at jacks and Jacks looks at her nodding. I chew on the inside of my mouth and shake my head. "We are staying in the room just down the hall," Hallie says smiling at me. "We can talk anytime" I nod at her statement and smile "I'm so sorry I'd love to stay and talk but we have to get ready. Talk later okay?" I smile and Hallie and Tyler. Once they walk away and shut the door and take Jacks hand. I walk over to my bag and get out an outfit for Jacks. 

"Arms up" I smile at her as she lifts her arms up "Good girl" I pull her shirt over her head and Pull the dress over her head helping her put her arms through pull down her skirt and fix the dress on her. She smiles at me and I smile back I go and get my clothes going to the bathroom and changing. When I walk out I grab my car keys and Jacks hand walking out of the room. When We get downstairs I lead her to the car and open the door for her. I reach over her and buckle her in kissing her cheek when I pull away and close her door. I walk to my side of the car and open the door getting in and buckling up. I put the keys in the ignition and start the car. I pull out of the parking lot and start driving. After about 20 minutes of driving me arrive at our destination. I get out and open the door for her and wrap my arm around her shoulder. We walk in and people are soon around me greeting me Fellow workmates and others saying hello or complementing Jacks on how beautiful she looks. I smile and think to myself, My little princess.

(Sorry Such a short chapter Guys. It will be a longer one next time)