Chapter 3

I push the paper back to him and there is an awkward silence. I know he didn't expect me to do that. He clears his throat and nods taking the papers and putting them in his desk. I sit criss-cross in the chair thinking about what I just did and if it was right." We will start tomorrow" He states and stands up he walks over to me and takes my hand taking me to one of the rooms. "You can sleep in here for the night"The room has White walls with black curtains. I nod and he closes the door. I see its almost midnight so i crawl into bed and turn off the lamp. and soon fall into darkness. I wake up to the smell of food and i practically jump out of bed. I grab my phone off the night stand and check my messages. I have four texts from Cally one from Ethan and two from my dad asking why i haven't been to school. I tell Cally that i'm fine and i don't answer Ethan or My dad. I get up and slowly open the door walking out. I walk down the stairs and peak my head around the corner. I see Grayson there and I smile a little. Only now have i noticed how fit he is.

I blush at all the thoughts going trough my head

I blush at all the thoughts going trough my head.I go to walk forward but hit my foot on the wall biting my lip from the pain. Grayson turns to me and raises an eyebrow confused. I just shake my head and take a deep breath. I walk over to the island in the middle and sit down on a bar stool."Good morning" He says "Mornin" he sets a plate in front of me with pancakes and I smile. I grab a fork and cut up my food taking a bite. "mmmmmm" He smiles and laugh a little. "Good?" He asks and i nod quickly. When i finish my food he grabs my plate and sets it in the sink "Umm I dont... have any cloths" I say and blush a little."Whats your favorite color" He asks and I smile "Umm Mint green or pastel purple" I giggle and smile. He nods "Be right back" I smile and lay my head on the counter closing my eyes yawning."Jacks" I feel someone shake my shoulder a little and I open my eyes rubbing them. Grayson hands me a set of cloths and helps me walk to the bathroom me mostly laying against him."Do you want me to help" He asks and I nod feeling to tired to talk. 

He helps me get out of my pajamas and lifts the sweater over my head and helps me step into the skirt

He helps me get out of my pajamas and lifts the sweater over my head and helps me step into the skirt. At this point i dont even mind. I feel very comfortable around him. I yawn as he puts my hair into a pony tail. I rub the sleep out of my eyes as he hands me a tooth brush with tooth paste on it and I brush my teeth. When Im done I spit and cup my hands bringing my lips to them and taking water in my mouth swishing it around and spitting again. We walk down stairs and he hand me my pastel purple converse that Cally must have brought or something. I yawn and put them on. "Where are we going" I ask "Somewhere" He says and I frown. I grab my phone and walk out the door with him. He opens the passenger door and I side in and put on my seatbelt. He gets in the drivers side and starts the car. I lay my head on the window and pull my knees to my chest yawning once more and hearing my band from my braces snap in my mouth "fuck" I mumble and take out the other one. He Glares at me slightly "No cussing" I nod and reach into my bag trying to find my retainer case. I put my retainer in the case and pop out the other band. The car ride is completly silent. I lay my head on the window and yawn closing my eyes. Soon everything becomes dark and I fall asleep. Next thing I know my arm is being shaken and I slowly open my eyes rubbing them."Come On Jacks" I hear Grayson say and I pout opening the car door. When I get out I see a plane and I look at Grayson weirdly. He takes My hand and pulls me to the plane walking up the stairs. I widen my eyes and whimper. I have never flown before and if we are being honest im scared. I plant my feet in the ground trying to stop him from walking. "Come on Jacks" I can see him look at me weirdly and I whimper again. He sighs. "Jacks dont make me drag you" I look at him with pleading eyes. "I-Ive never flown.I-Im scared" I bit my lip hoping he wouldnt get mad. He frowns and pulls me into his chest. I smile a little and close my eyes. Next thing I know Im being picked up. At this point I dont even care. With him I dont have to be tough, I can be the old me. Not the me who does all these horrible things. He walks on the plane and i cuddle into him. Next thing I know Im being put down in a seat. I pout at him as he sits down next to me and buckles me up. He whispers in my ear "Just until the plane takes off ok little one" I can feel a dark red blush creep on my cheeks as i nod hiding my face. He laughs a little and I lay my head on his shoulder. I whimper as the plane starts to move and he runs his hands trough my hair. "Shhh its ok. Im right here" He keep repeating that and soon The plane takes off and Im clam. When the seat belt light goes off Grayson unbuckles me and pulls me into his lap. I hide my face in his shoulder and whimper as he rocks me back and forth. And soon my breathing goes back to normal. 

END OF THE CHAPTER. HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR?