Just a touch

We walked over to the lake. I don't know why but I was scared of it, it was like a lake filled with darkness.

I saw Rumple reading in the book about the lake, he seemed very focused so I didn't wanna interrupt him. I sat down in front of the lake just starring at it I don't what It is about it as I put my finger down in the lake, it felt very weird since it was so cold out that the lake was so hot, I burned my finger a little but it was nothing.

"Belle I have to tell you something, actually the reason why we are here"
Rumple looked nervous like he was afraid to say it.

Rumple's POV
Come on you can do it!, just tell her why we are here and it's over that's nothing to be afraid about....at least I hope so.

We are here so I can.....get the darkness sucked out of me. Wait what...Rumple!?
I was both shocked and happy I didn't know what to say. "Rumple that's amazing, but why,"
Because I love you Belle, I love you more than anything in this world.
I love you too! Our lips meet in a kiss I could feel his golden skin against mine it was wonderful I was going to miss that.
But your Rumplestiltskin I said doing his signature pose.
Are you sure this is what you want your gonna loose your power, I was nervous about what he was going to say next.
But that's the good part! he said in his high pitched voice. I'll get rid of the darkness but not the power my magic will simply be turned light.
Wow. But how is it going to work?
I'm not completely sure but this needs to be done.
As he kissed me one more time his longs claws touched my face while his lips meet mine.
"My darling Belle I love you"

He slowly got away from me and looked at the lake.
I watched as Rumple said a lot of magic words, I am not sure what any of them means.
As the lake almost formed a hand around Rumple he dropped the book and got lifted up in the air, after maybe 10 seconds rumple got lifted down again but this time as a man.
Rumple! I yelled running over to him, I can't believe it's him. Normal skin,no claws and now the most beautiful brown eyes.
Belle? Belle look at me, I am a man, a normal man! You could tell how happy Rumple was looking at his hands he even made a mirror appear to look at himself.
Belle this is wonderful! We can finally be together and be happy
I know I cried as I kissed Rumple it felt different. I think I liked the old kisses more, but it's Rumple not the beast but the man.

"I love him"