Dark Magic

"Belle did you...just use magic?"
"Yes I...I think so" I said with a confused voice.
"Belle...I think that was Dark magic.." Rumple said as he looked into Belles eyes.
"When you threw the pan across the room..the magic was black, that means it's dark
"Really dark"
"Belle are you even listening?"
I was more dizzy than ever before. I could hear Rumple saying something but I couldn't make out what.
Then something happened....something very hard to explain I felt like a lot of darkness got sucked into me, it almost felt like I..I died for a second.
And then I opened my eyes,
"Belle!! Your eyes" Rumple cried

"Sometimes darkness just takes over you"

"Aw is the coward crying again" I said while I laughed.
"Belle?" Stop! What's going on!"
"What am I wearing!?" I used my magic. I was now wearing a long black dress with long sleeves.
"That's so much better"
"Now I need to take care of something, something more important any than you oh by the way I always knew deep down you were a coward Rumplestiltskin . I then teleported away.
Rumples POV
"Nooooo! Belle!"
I then fell to the floor crying.
What happened to Belle..Oh my darling Belle.
"I'm going to find you Belle"
I tried to stand up and when I finally did I teleported to the library I need to know what happened to her.

Belles POV
I was now standing in front of a castle, I used my magic to teleport to the room I knew she was going to be in.
and there she was.
"Hello Regina"