[ zero ]

[ zero ]

What happens when your life goes on…without you?

-

"You don't understand. We never meant to hurt you." He assured her.

But she shook her head in denial, refusing to listen to their excuses. The machines connected to her, to measure her heart rate began beating like crazy and the two others in the room feared she would suffer a relapse. "I understand plenty. With me out of the way, she thought she could have my life...my daughter...my boyfriend while the sister she claimed to love so much was in a coma. I'm surprised she didn't replace me in my career too."

"We both needed you, and you were gone." He said. "No one thought you would ever wake up."

"Do you think I wanted to be in a coma?" She spat, "Do you think it was in my plans to wake out of it to find out my sister and my boyfriend got married? The two of you betrayed me. And I will never forgive you for that."

-

COMING SOON GUYS.

CAUSE I JUST LOVE WRITING AND REALIZED I'M GONNA DO IT WHETHER PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT. IF YOU DO, THANK YOU FOR READING, YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON. IF YOU DON'Y LIKE IT, JUST MOVE ALONG.

NO MEAN COMMENTS ARE WELCOME HERE ^.^

SO I BASICALLY GOT INSPIRED TO WRITE THIS CAUSE OF A REALLY GOOD SOAP OPERA I USED TO WATCH.

IT WAS FROM BRAZIL.

BUT OBVIOUSLY, I'M GONNA CHANGE SOME THINGS AND GIVE IT THE ENDING I WANTED. BUT I'M ALSO MAKING IT A 5SOS STORY.

SO PLEASE ENJOY.

THANK YOU.

I LOVE YOU.

-CLARY xx