Xander Was Right

(This is the last one for tonight. I might not upload much tomorrow, as I'll be with my boyfriend, celebrating his birthday-)

June 11th, XX28

The sun is just now cresting over the horizon

The sun is just now cresting over the horizon. I can't say that I've ever seen a sunrise before now...it truly is amazing. That aside, less than an hour ago, I was betrayed. Xander was right, but I was prepared for it. What I'm saying is that Anthony betrayed us.
Turns out he's still a servant of Anankos. Regardless, we had to defeat him in battle, so we did so. I overheard Ryoma and Azura talking once we got back to the Astral Planes, as we decided to go there, since Anthony was no longer with us. It sounded like Ryoma was flirting with Azura, but she had no idea that he was doing it. It was amazing.
You know what else was amazing?
When Takumi -u--e- me u- so h-r- t-e ot--r n--ht
Heh...guess this eraser isn't too good. At least I got most of that gone.
I swear. If Takumi finds this entry, and is able to decode what I meant with what I had to erase, I'm in deep shit.
I love Takumi dearly, as he is my husband, but...sometimes he can get carried away, and his emotions will just explode all over the place...heh...explode.
I really need some help, but I don't care. I am my own person. I need to sleep now. I'm tired.

-Kai

(Props to you if you can decode Kai's 'accidental' message!)