~5~

Ron's POV

In the middle of the trolley ride back, we all fell asleep, I wanted to stay awake for (Y/N), but I was just too tired.

In my dream, Malfoy and I were dueling in front of our Defense Against the Dark Arts class, and I almost died, but (Y/N) beat him up, and well, she kissed me.

I shot awake and looked to my right, it had happened again. (Y/N) was curled up in a little ball, but this time, a feeble lamb lay in her place, with its head on my thigh. Lamb-(Y/N) started trembling in her sleep, and I stroked her head to calm her down. Her eyes fluttered open and closed again, her little legs curling up closer to her chest. Awe.

I fell asleep again and woke up with Fred staring at me attentively with
(Y/N) standing in the doorway of our compartment staring at the floor, back to normal. She wasn't crying anymore, but was still pretty freaked out. George came in and pulled me out of the seat.

*Time skip to the common room*

"I mean... I-I can't control it, it just happens depending on how I feel. It hasn't happened since I was 5... Until now." We all nodded and gazed at her caringly. "The reason I g-got so freaked out is because before I knew I was a witch, a man screamed at me and called me a freak when it happened after school." "I-I'm sorry..." I looked from her to the floor back to her, "If it helps, I would've punched him." I was being serious, but it made her laugh a tiny bit.

Her laugh is so cute, even when it's a sad one. George handed her the box of chocolate cauldrons and she thanked him. "Do you think you could learn to control it?" Harry asked. She quirked her head, "Maybe, it would probably take some time though."

We really needed something to brighten the mood, and as if she read my mind, (Y/N) said, "C'mon, we need to brighten the mood. Let's pull a prank on Malfoy! Fred? George? Ideas?"

Harry shot up, "If we can get you to feel Slytherin-y, maybe you would turn into a snake!" Fred and George lit up with excitement, like they do every time a good prank is afoot. "He hates snakes! He'll be terrified! Especially when you turn back, he won't bother you anymore!" They managed to say all that at the same time, somehow.

(Y/N) looked at the floor, over at Harry, back to Fred and George, then to the floor again. It's obvious she doesn't want to use her powers. How thick are you people? "C'mon, it's obvious she doesn't want to use her powers, anyways, she could get hurt." I said seriously to my brothers.

Harry's POV

"C'mon, it's obvious she doesn't want to use her powers, anyways, she could get hurt." Ron was glancing from me to the twins over and over, waiting for an answer. I was going to say something along the lines of, "Well, (Y/N), what do you think?" But she answered my question before I could ask it.

"Ron's right. I really don't want to use my powers. And I could get hurt. What about..." She thought for a few seconds and her face lit up like a candle in the Great Hall. "If he's so fond of his perfect blonde hair, what about dying it?!" George leaned over and ruffled Fred's still purple hair, "Exactly! What color?"

I spoke up, "Hey, he hates the Weasleys, so how about we dye it purple to match Fred's?" The twins and Ron ignored the fact that Malfoy hates them, but focused on how they got to basically ruin his first year life, and probably his second, too! They had the biggest smiles on their faces.

George got up and pushed Fred playfully, "Come on! We've got classes tomorrow! Let's Goooooo!" Ron and I jumped up off the couch but (Y/N) shot in front of us and got out first. We had gotten her riled up, and she was literally jumping up and down as we looked for Malfoy in the halls.

"Oi, he's probably in the Great Hall getting a snack." "George's right." Surprised they didn't both say he was in the Great Hall... Welp, Great Hall it is. I pulled (Y/N) and Ron by the hands towards the Hall and Ron's hand was sweaty, I know he doesn't have that disorder, and he only sweats like that when he's nervous, so I decided to ask him in our dorm later.

Fred ducked under our chain of arms and pulled George in behind him.

*Time skip to the Great Hall*

Ron's POV

Oh great, my hands were sweating all day, and Harry noticed. I hope (Y/N) didn't. She'll think I'm gross and never want to touch me ever again.

We found Malfoy playing catch with a baked potato with Crabbe. When he noticed us, he tossed it lazily over his arm to Crabbe, who of course, ate it. "Come to see me, love?" He ignored the fact that the twins, Harry, and I were there. He circled her for a second, looking her up and down again.

UGH! Why can't he just lay off and realize that she doesn't like him! At least not as much as I fancy her...

"Weren't you going to tell him something, (Y/N)?" George reminded us all of the task at hand. Malfoy had his signature smirk again, ugh. (Y/N)'s eyes glittered as she cast the spell on him, even when she's bad, she does it so well. In the background, Crabbe started laugh-choking on a piece of potato. Serves him right.

Malfoy looked from me to Harry to George and Fred mischievously. Just then, a farmilliar laugh burst out from behind us. Hermione. We all turned around to see her leaning on the huge doorway and staring at Malfoy's hair.

Fred and George grabbed us and pulled all of us out of the Hall and back to the common room. Malfoy didn't dare follow.

Make sure to vote if you're enjoying the story so far! Thank you guys!