~6~

Hola! If you like this, you should check out my Draco x Reader, Dicey. Enjoy!

Your POV

As soon as we were around the corner, we burst at out laughing. Malfoy wouldn't know about his hair until he got back to his dorm. "Crabbe was practically choking!" Ron joked.

*Time skip to the common room*

Ron dragged Harry to their dorm, leaving Hermione, Fred, George, and I alone in the common room. Occasionally, a few people would pass through to get to their rooms, but nothing else really happened.

"Let's play truth or dare, again!" Hermione suggested excitedly. "Yeah!" Fred, George, and I all said at once. "Since it was my suggestion, I get to go first." We nodded. She pointed at me. Oh, come on! "(Y/N), truth or dare?" I always pick dare, so for once, "Truth!"

She smiled mischievously, trying to think of a good question, "Who do you fancy?" I stared at her annoyedly and shot my hand out towards the twins, silently screaming, "UM, HELLO?! There are two guys here!" She understood but told me to say it anyway. George gave me a reassuring smile, "What happens in the common room stays in the common room." "Good." I huffed.

"There is one guy." Hermione squealed, "WHO?!" I sighed and mentally facepalmed, "Ron..." I muttered under my breath. Everyone heard me, but Fred said, "Oh, sorry, who?"

"I said RON!" I whisper-yelled. The twins looked at me kindly, "We won't tell him." George elbowed Fred, "Maybe." "Hey!" I screeched. "Alright, hush, you idiots! They're coming!" Hermione shut us up as Harry and Ron came down the stairs, Ron was blushing uncontrollably.

George and Fred shot up, shoved be out of the chair, and pushed me towards the stairs. I could feel my face heating up, but before I could say anything, it happened again. I was on the floor, and fuzzy, with big floppy ears and a cotton tail... You can guess.

Everyone stifled a laugh but Ron, "Hey! It's not funny!" He picked me up and set me on the table. "What do we do now?" The twins asked. I wish I could talk, right now. I just lied down, crossed my paws, and laid my head on them. I'm waiting.

Fred picked me up and I started squirming, but I was put in his lap and he started petting me. REALLY?! Everyone tried not to laugh again.

Ron took me from Fred and put me back on the table. "Fred! She's not an actual rabbit, think about it!" Yup, Fred had just pet me. Well then, I'm never going to be able to forget this.

The embarrassment died down and I hopped down on the floor just in case. And I was right, I went back to normal and I may or may not have slapped Fred across the face. No one tried to stop the laughter this time.

Harry elbowed Ron, "Don't you have something you'd like to say?" The twins shared excited looks and Hermione silently squealed. I hoped what I thought was happening wasn't seriously about to be said in front of my closest friends.

"(Y/N), I like you." Everyone squealed and the two of us blushed. "Like, a lot." My eyes widened and there I was, on the floor again, my little legs wobbling and giving way. OH COME ON! I let it happen and I flopped on my little fawn belly. Hermione sat down on the floor next to me and stood me up.

Ron gave me a weak smile and I bleated in response. Everyone looked at me like I was the cutest thing in the world. I looked up at Hermione, still on my stomach, and bleated again. She picked me up and carried me up to our dorm.

She read Hogwarts, A History, out loud to bore me to death so I would go back to normal. Once I did, I sprinted down the stairs and everyone stared at me. "What?" I asked. Everyone pointed at my feet. "Dangit!" I yelled. "Don't worry, it happens, sometimes." I reassured everyone and clopped down the rest of the steps.

I stepped on Harry's foot by accident. Everyone was looking at Ron, now. Unexpectedly, he ran over to me, grabbed my collar, and before I could react, he kissed me.

I stared at him in shock and relief when he pulled away. "Winter Ball?" He asked meekly, stroking the back of his neck. "Duh!" I attack-hugged him, and we ended up toppling over. Before he hit the floor, I turned into a fawn again and bleated for Hermione to come pick me up again. But who cares? Ron's going to the Winter Ball with me!