News

I felt the blood rush through my cheeks as Nicklaus and Everest peer over my shoulder to see my skating

"Whoa your good!"

Nicklaus said while patting my back. I screeched and ran over to my phone to check the media. My Instagram was blowing up, with everybody asking if the rumors were true.

" HOW THE HECK DID THEY FIND MY INSTAGRAM??!? I COULD HAVE SWORN THAT I COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LOOK!!"

I went to the home screen and looked at the camera. No (h/c) in sight, just brown with green tips, green contacts, my hair even grew a crap ton! I can thank Erika for that, oh yeah, speaking of Erika I told the guys that I'd check up on them once I arrived. I can't worry about that now-

* knock Knock*

" hey ( y/n) it's Mari, there's some creepy guy asking for ya on the phone"

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I got up knowing that it was izaya. I thanked Mari and started heading to the main lobby to use the phone. I picked it up and answered.

" Hello?"

"Hey! This is shinra we just wanted to check up on you since the medi-"

I heard somebody snatch the phone from shinra and it was the voice I dreaded to hear

"Oh hey (y/n)-chan, I saw your little skating session..."

I heard him trying I stifle a laugh, goddamnit it really was izaya -_-

"-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE FOR THE BLONDIE I MEAN WOW YOU WERE

CRYING OUT HIS NAAAAANE

LITERALLY BROKE DOWN CRYING AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY MUST BE DESPERATE BECAUSE ITS BEEN A WHILE SUNCE YOU LAST FUC-"

"IZAYA FINISH THAT SENTENCE AND I WILL NOT HESITATE WITH TURNING THE YAKUZA AGAINST YOU"

"......"

HA, now that shut him up.

Shinra took the phone back and had an irritated sigh.

"Anyway, like I was saying before. Almost everybody in ikebukuro knows about what the media said about you, are you really going back on the ice?"

"*sigh* no, no I'm not, I swore I would never skate in public again, somebody was probably spying on me or something, I'm not sure who thou-"

I heard giggles from excitement in the background with a very low sigh and in impatient voice, I bet that's Shizuo.

" (YYYYY-NNNNNN) ITS BEEN FOREVER!"

"YEAH YOU HAD US REALLY WORRIED, YOU WERENT AT OUR COSPLAY  SESSION YESTERDAY!"

" I'm really sorry guys, it's just been really tough for me right now so I hope you both can forgive me-"

"FORGIVE?!? THIS IS AMAZING! An assassin on a quest to retrieve her love from her past-"

Walker cut off Erika while she was I. Er fangirl mode *sigh* this might take a while...

"Which turns into a reverse-harem-"

"YEAH! And it turns into a reverse-harem and you end up coming back to ikebukuro-"

And there he goes again, I miss them so much

" AND ENDS UP STEALING SHINRA FROM CELTY AND IT ENDS UP BEING A ONE ON ONE BATTLE FOR LOVVE-"

"WAAAAIT SHIZAYA DONT FORGET SHIZAYAAAAAA!"

I could hear everybody yell

"NOT HAPPENING!!"

I chuckled a little, typical Erika

"Look, the only place I agree with you on is SHIZAYA I MEAN THEY NEED TO LOW-KEY DROP THE WHOLE I HATE YOU ACT AND JUST GET FREAKIN MARRIED!!!"

"OH MY GOD YESSSSS WE CAN NAME THEIR BABIES"

"EEEEEEEEEEEK AND ID BE MORE THAN DELIGHTED TO SEE IZAYA AS THE UKE"

"WELL DUH WHAT ELSE COULD HER BE!!?"

I was about to reply back untill I heard a distant

'HEY!'

And glass breaking, and then the line cut off. And I'm guessing it was from izaya hearing the slight yell of Shizuo. I chuckled, I can read people like  a book, but these guys are special, I love them. I decided to get up from the room but I already saw Nicklaus, Everest and Yuri walk in.

"You were taking a while, we got worried so we came to check on you "

He looked to the side blushing a little, he's so damn cute I wish he was my little brother. I smiled and thank them

"So who was it?"

Everest said while monotonously pointing at the phone in my right hand

"Ikebukuro crew, but they have some 'problems' right now"

The twins both chuckled understanding the situation, considering izaya and Shizuo was included, Yuri was confused but soon shook it off. He then sighed and looked at me with a worried expression.

" so, what are we going to do?"

"I honestly haw no idea Yuri......"

We all sat there in silence until Mari bursted In to the room with a shocked expression as if she watched somebody die. She yanked my hand and dragged me to the living room, I saw the whole Katsuki family along with Yuuko and her family and his coach, I never got her name.....

They looked like they were crying.
Everest and Nicklaus noticed this and looked toward Mari, who slightly nodded her head as if she was signaling something. All 3 of them got in front of me, everest's lip quivered before she started to speak

"(Y/n), your father and Sister, t-they left you"

I was pretty confused considering the fact that I knew that 7 years ago when I ran away.

"Well duh
To be honest I was pretty nervous about what se was going to say. Nicklaus put a hand on my shoulder and took in a shaky sigh. He bit his lip and averted his eyes from my anxious gaze.

"(Y/n) .........

Your no longer a Douglanikov, they disowned you. "

*

Whoops sorry bout that......

All well ends well in a plot in sure you'll be fine

No I mean seriously in the one with the storyline all written out in my head

HAPPY V-DAAAAY AND AA BUH BYE