Yuuri Time

(I'm totally not rewatching assassination classroom again for Isogai or anything........)

Yuuri's PoV (p.)

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I can BARLEY FREAKIN BREATHE. These girls really don't give up, do they. I saw a place ahead I me that actually had doors that could lock, so on instinct I ran straight in there and closed the door, but once I got in I bumped Into a A short girl with (h/c) hair and fell on my butt.

"Yuuri is that you?!? I thought you were in Russia"

I'm surprised she can speak English too, Once I looked up, I saw her backing up and crying. I looked at her with a confused face as I got up.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you from somewhere"

I saw her look toward the ground with her fists clenched

"Oi, answer my question, I don't like waiting!"

I was gettso my a little impatient with this annoying girl, just crying in front of me, what an idiot. But I did just kinda barge into her place like this...... meh oh well she can get an autograph later. The girl stood her ground and apologized

"Yeah you better be, where am I?"

She walked up to me and looked me dead in the eye, I did the same, looking at her closely. We were staring at each other for minutes until The girls turned around quickly, I looked at where she was looking and saw nothing, but the. I heard foot steps and saw someone who looked EXACTLY like Viktor walk into the room wearing a jogging outfit.

" hey (y/n) Have you seen Yuri? He was suppose to jog with me so he can skate again but it seems like all he wants to do is eat!"

He chuckled untill he walked up the the girl and then Looked at me with the most familiar face in the world. I realized what I was dealing with and tried to run away but it was too late.

"YUUURI LONG TIME NO SEEEEE! HOWS EVERYBODY DOUNG BACK HOME?"

There he is, that idiots one of the reasons I came here, the other one is because that's (y/n)'s locatio- wait, WHAT WAS TJAT GIRLS NAME AGAIN?!? I poked her shoulder until she noticed me

"What?"

" what's your name again?"

"It's (y/n), just (y/n)"

" Eto Pravda Ty (y/n)?!?"
(Is that really you (y/n)?!?)

She was pretty shocked until she pushed Viktor off and hugged me

" Yeah, it's really me Neko-kun~"

(Y/n) said as she pointed to the kitty ears on my head. I smiled for real for the first time in a long time and hugged back, slightly tearing up.

" I'm so glad your okay, I thought you were dead for all those years"

She stopped me from continuing and grabbed my wrist, she lifted the sleeve and she saw the gold chain. She gave a sad smile and ran her fingers over it.

"Yeah, I honestly thought I was too....."

Realization finally hit, I took her by the shoulders and shook her, enraged

" WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME IF YOU WERENT DEAD, YOU RAN AWAY WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME!! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'JUST (Y/N)' !?! SPILL!"

I saw Viktor shuffle away and walk out the door, I Pinned her Onto the wall.

' I CANT BELIVE HER, SHOWING UL OUT OF THE BLUE AND JUST HUGS ME LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, LIKE SHE DIDN'T JUST LEAVE ME!"

She looked to the side, ashamed and mumbles something