New Arrivals

Everyone just stared at me pitifully while Everest just looked away.

" *shrug* saw that one coming"

"EEEEHHHHHH?!?"

I sat down and explained to everyone.

" I can read people like a book, I knew they were going to do that eventually, so I got rid of that pain a long time ago"

I saw Everest flinch at my statement when I mentioned getting rid of pain. Everyone gave me shocked faces, riiiiiight I didn't tell them yet. Oh well, they'll eventually find out anyway.

"I'm (Y/n) (y/l/n), or better known as (y/n) Douglanikov, Best junior female figure ice skater, daughter of a Russian Hitman, and Full Fledged S class A.S.S agent, or Assassins of Supreme Security, the good and bad guys. Co-working with Cecilia and Ari Valentine on various missions and long time friends"

I saluted to them in the way that we do and have them a smile

"Nice to meet cha!"

Most people were shocked, but I just shrugged it off and Everest stepped up to say something.

" Her older sister, Verona Douglanikov is on a man hunt for (y/n)'s blood, dead or alive, we fled here because me and my brother were suppose to originally take the job, but we couldn't kill our childhood friend so we left. "

I was suprised how everyone took it, until Yuuko walked up with Lutz in her hands

" wait, so are we in danger too?"

Everyone realized that this was a possibility and gave me a questioning look.

" don't worry none of you are at risk, I had Cecilia take care of that luckily. she's the whiz of the world, don't worry your in good hands"

I saw them give a sigh of relief until I hear a door bash open.

" OKAY FOLKS GUESS WHOS BACK AND READY TO FALL HER ASS BACK ON THE ICE AGAIN!!"

I saw the one and only Ari Valentine at the door with luggage??

"ARS HEEY I MISSED YOU SO MUUUUCH!"

She ran up to me and hugged the mess out of me, she never changed. She grew a little taller, and DAMNIT SHES TALLER THAN ME.

"WHYYYY ARE YOU TALLER THAN ME NOW?? AND WHERES CECILI- MPH!"

She put her hand over my mouth and shushed me.

"I have a microphone in my ear and she's on the other line, you know how much she hates her name. "

I mouthed an O and then gave her a confused look. But I slightly saw to my left that everybody left EXEPT Yuri, Everest and Nicklaus who were just as confused as I was

" shouldn't you be at your station in Puerto Rico? And if CZ is on the other line how then hell is she at her post in Washington DC, and may I remind you this is Japan??"

She gave me a duh look

" magic, happy. A boom and a clap and a little bit of mad skills go me here, surprisingly."

She was pretty giddy too,

"Damn straight, and it was all my plan"

I heard from over the earpiece

"CZ is that you? HEEY it's been a while hasn't it"

A hologram of CZ came up, she was leaning bak on a chair, her long light blue hair tied in a ponytail an her green eyes focusing on a screen.