Chaper two

"Lindsey Jone." The woman called. I grinned and stood, walking to the lady as she directed me to a small office where To talked with me further about business stuff. She asked me if I was okay with having a male roommate and I told her I was fine and if I wasn't I'd be sure to let her or an administrator know. She grinned and told me to sign some things before taking me over to something. I had no clue what it was. She asked me if I had insurance that could pay for my first 90 days and I said of course, because I do. I share it with John. She grinned and gave me a card with two of the same keys. I gasped and looked at her in disbelief. She grinned brighter and nodded.

"You have two weeks to move in, good luck! Your roommate Tyler is a hassle, but he's a good guy." She said. I nodded and walked out, (btw I have no idea how this works so if someone would like to inform me then I'd be glad so I can make this seem realistic) driving back home. When I arrived John said drinking probably his fourth mug of coffee that morning to after noon. It was time for supper, and I hadn't had lunch, I sat waiting for them to call my name! So I decided to make some food for us, since I can do that and did it. I placed the food on plates and handed the two onto the table before turning off the stove and putting the pans in the sink before grabbing two forks and heading over to the table. I gave a fork to John and we began to eat. I ate pretty quickly, as I was very hungry, but John seemed a little slow today. I wonder why. Maybe it was because I wasn't there to force him around everywhere. I chuckled at my minds way of thinking before grabbing my laptop as I sat on my bed and decided to listen to music as I worked on a story I had been writing for a while.

Suddenly I got a texts and I looked at the unknown number confused.

Hello

Um... who is this?

This is your roommate up in Columbus

Oh! Hey what's up?

Oh nothing much really just wanted to say hi before I met you in person

Oh alright, I'm Lindsey by the way

Tyler :)

I grinned. This guy seems really nice. I can't wait to meet him in person. We seemed to talk on text for what seemed like hours, just joking and getting to know each other. Soon I fell asleep.

|-/

When I awoke I gasped and quickly grabbed my phone. He had texted me three more times before adding me to a group and there were 45 texts from that. And more coming. I read through them all, gaining info on this Josh guy, and that he was coming to Tyler's today. Oops, I had told Tyler I was gonna bring my clothes over today...

Hey lindsey

The text sent me to reality. It was on the group chat, and I could tell he hadn't mentioned me at all that entire time because Josh had been texting questions on who Tyler was talking about and who I was.

Yeah?

I texted back. It took a while for him to respond, but it didn't matter cuz josh was entertaining me with questions of his.

Are you still bringing your clothes over today?

I don't know, are you okay with it?

Yeah anytime

I'll just be there

Cool see you two later :)

I stopped texting and began to gather boxes around and then grabbed all my clothes, taking them off hangers and folding them up, or not since I do have a lot of belly shirts. I grabbed the boxes and piled them in my car, all in the back seat. I left yet another note for John and left. I didn't have time to change, and now that I think of it I sorta wish I did. But it'll be fine, Tyler won't mind if I changed in my new room.... right? Suddenly my music that was hooked into my car from my phone went silent and I frowned. I grabbed it as I stopped at a red light.

Don't worry about your bed or dresser or anything like that, there up in your room :)

I smiled. I'm glad he told me that. It took me forever, and a few trips to Chinese places to eat, but I finally made it. I walked in, not even realizing I should've knocked, and the first thing I did was try and find my room. I need to change I look like trash... but then again when do I not look like trash? Of course I quickly found it, because there was a chalk board that looked really fancy with small close together handwriting, sloppy, yet neat at the same time, small, yet eligible. Lovely. It had my name on it. I smiled and felt overjoyed that Tyler took the time to get this fancy chalk board and write my name on it in the most lovely handwriting. I walked into it and it was super nice. The walls were nice and white, the ceiling had that popcorn style and was painted to look like the nighttime sky, with stars. I gasped. I loved it. The bed had a black header with dark blue bed sheets and pillows. I set my boxes in the bed and smiled, digging through them to get my outfit for the day. It was a maroon belly shirt with a soft, comfy, white and black stripped cardigan, with black skinnies and smoky grey Doc Martens. I grinned to myself before heading to the bathroom, taking me a while to find it, but I suddenly heard footsteps and totally freaked out. I wasn't used to having another person live with me, besides John, be he was usually never home. I squeaked and ran into a random room, that so happened to be the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Why couldn't have this room come sooner?! I washed my face and dried it with a towel. I finally felt fresh and I never put on makeup, that stuff kills animals! So um, NO! I walked out and shut the door, turning out the light. I went into a living room type room and sat on the couch, waiting for Tyler and or Josh to come out.