Negotiations

BUTCH POV
As my mind came to I looked all around me to see a pure white hallway with all sorts of different doors, they were made from all sorts of different things from marble to bamboo. I looked to my left and saw Sundance face down on the ground, a small pool of blood was forming under him.
"No......"
I crawled toward him pulling him into my lap pressing down on the wound, but still the wound continue to bleed. His eyes still look glassy and lifeless but I could still see his chest rising and falling.
"Your late."
I looked in front of me to what appeared to be a desk that seem to have appeared out of thin air. There a thin looking man in front of us sitting at the desk with papers all around him, he had glasses and a vest that made him look like one of the bankers that worked at one of banks we had robbed.
"What the hell do you mean we're late! Where are we? What's going on?"
All these questions came running out my mouth all to quickly. I was never a man that really panic but that didn't really matter to me since my best friend was currently on the ground bleeding to death.
"None of that matters now."
He looked through the stack of papers and when it seemed he found what he was looking for he grabbed two pieces of paper and started to read them to me.
"Robert Leroy Parker aka Butch Cassidy, robber, cattle rustler, notorious leader of the Wild Bunch gang, and a man that refuses to kill or harm anyone unless it's absolutely nessasary. In other words a man with honor, compassion, and true loyalty to his fellow man."
I looked up at him in surprise, not at the fact that he knew all this information about me. But in the fact that he said all these things while looking at me and not at the paper he had retrieved from the piles of paper. It was like he was getting all the information from my very soul. Then he looked to my lap,"Harry Alonzo Longabaugh aka The Sundance Kid robber, cattle rustler, loyal right hand man to Butch Cassidy, lives by said bosses ways and refuses to let anyone threaten or hurt his boss. Which explains why he's bleeding all over my nice clean floor."
I looked down to Kid and noticed that not only was the puddle of blood getting bigger but his chest was beginning to rise and fall slower. I felt a wave of panic creep up on me.
"Please help him I'll do anything, just help him."
"I'm afraid I can't interfere in matters that involve healing life."
I picked up the gun from my left holster, pointing it straight at the man.
"If you don't help him in the next 5 minutes I'll give you a third eye for that big head of your."
I cocked the gun, all the while the man stared straight at me. Not even giving any sign that I had just threatened him.
" If you really want your friend their to live I suggest you holster that gun."
I looked from the man to Sundance. Even though I still saw his chest rising I knew that his end was coming, it wouldn't be long before he joint all the other bones in the ground unless he got help now. With a grimace I holstered by gun and shifted Sundance so his back was against my chest. I used my right hand to press down on the wound. Praying that not all his blood had come out of him.
"What is it you want me to do?"
"You will go to the world of Drifters and Ends, defend the world as a Drifter, and live out your life ending the Ends existences."
I didn't understand even half of what he said. But then I felt my chest not getting that small push against it I got when Kid breathed in his very slow and rugged breath. I looked down at him, he'd stopped breathing all together now.
" Alright I do it. I'll do anything you want just hurry up and get him some help now!"
He stared at me as if he hadn't heard what I just said.
"PLEASE!!!"
"The deed is done then. Your clothes and weapons will be at the magicians."
He snapped his finger and grave me the smile an animal gives to it prey before it starts to toy with it.
"Good luck."
Suddenly I was falling, no longer was it a pure white hall way. Instead it was a sky with more stars in the sky then I'd ever seen. My head started to get fuzzy, my visions started to get darker, and my arms holding onto Sundance became slack. The last thing I saw before my mind left me was the moon shining brighter than any light.
Then it all went black.