Izaiah

"Uh, a Of Mice & Men key chain?" You asked. You watched as a boy stood up and walked towards you. He had black hair, in that stereotypical emo boy hair cut, and ice blue eyes. His snake bites rested under his bottom lip glinting under his smile. He was wearing a Iron Maiden t-shirt and black skinny jeans. And to top off the perfect outfit he had on grey and black fingerless gloves and a wide verity of rubber bracelets on.

"Mine," said the boy holding out his hand. You placed it in his hand and he quickly grabbed ahold of your hand, practically dragging you to the closet. the door was shut behind both of you and you gripped his hand tighter. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I have a slight fear of the dark," you say. All of a sudden he let's go of your hand, then a dim light comes on, and you see him holding his phone to cast a little light.

"My name's Izaiah," said the boy. He held out his hand and you shake it. He quickly grabs your arm and slides the bracelets up. He lets out a sigh of relief and you realize what he was looking for. You quickly move his bracelets revealing cuts and scars, a lot of them.

"Why?" you ask tears start to roll down your cheek. Izaiah shrugs and you pull him into a hug and cry into his chest. He starts to stroke your hair.

"I've never had a reason not to, only reasons to," he said. Izaiah kisses the top of your head and you look up.

"I could be your reason not to," you say and he kisses you. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck and pull him close. Izaiah then quickly pushes you up against a wall and continues to kiss you. Suddenly the door flys open.

"Okay out you two," I say. You walk out and Izaiah wrap his arms around you.

"I love you," he whispers into your ear.

"I love you too," you whisper back.

"Be mine?" he ask and you nod and spend the rest of your lives together.