Casey

I haven't seen one of these in a while, you think. "Final Fantsay IV game boy game," you say aloud. You see your best friend Casey stand up. You both laugh as he walks over to you.

"Can I have my game back?" he ask holding out his hand.

"No," you say running into the closet. Casey chases after you. You shove the game into your back pocket as he burst into the closet and closed the door behind him. 

"Now, give it back," he says. You shake your head and Casey pushes you up against the wall, and pressed his body against yours. You feel the heat radiating off of him. Casey reaches his hand into your back pocket and pulls out the game.  You try to push him away, but he won't move. You has always liked him, but you were afraid he didn't feel the same, and him being like this just made you want to kiss him.

"Come on it's not funny anymore," you say. Casey pushed your face up to meet his and starts to kiss you. You kiss back intertwining your hands into his hair, pulling him closer. You then jump up wrapping your legs around his waist. He ceatches your thigh with one hand and used the other to rub your back. When you stop kissing he pressed his forehead against yours. 

"I've loved you for a long time, you know," he whispers.

"I can tell," you say. He captivates your lips again in a kiss and rubs your thighs. 

"Okay out," I say opening the door. Casey puts you down and walks out to the couch. He sitsand you sit on top of him. You two spend the rest of the night making-out, on my couch.