Xander

(You all wanted an update so bad)

   You reached your hand into the bag feeling around, until finally your fingers closed around something. You slowly brought out your hand revealing a black pocket knife. "Uh..."was all you managed. Suddenly a man stood up. His black hair was a mess and he wore a long black trench coat. He had a black shirt on with a bunny skeleton on it and torn up black skinny jeans. His black combat boots made a loud thumping sound with every step he took.

   You had never seen this man before, he looked to be 20 and his eyes burned holes into you. He towered over you and held out his hand. "That's mine," he stated bluntly. You carefully placed the knife in his hand and he instantly dropped it, gripping your wrist and pulling you to your feet.

   He practically dragged you to the closet closing the door behind him. He had an intimidating nature, it scared he. You knew he was staring at you, you could feel it. "So..." You started before he pushed you up against the wall and started to kiss you roughly. You didn't bother fighting, you didn't want to.

   No, you did want to, you just couldn't bring yourself too. You started kissing back which seemed to excite him. His hands gripped your waist and squeezed causing you to gasp. He slid his tongue into your mouth and you moaned as your tongues collided. Your hands gripping his arms, your nails digging into his jacket.

   He finally detached from your lips and started kissing along your jaw line. Running his tongue along it and groaning. He started kissing down your neck. Occasionally nipping and sucking. Causing you to moan and whimper.

   "Ah...mmmm...who are you?" You questioned. His response was a grunt as he continued to work on your neck.  He moved his hand to the hem of your shirt and then slid them up your bare sides. His touch was electric and intoxicating. He knew what he was doing with every cell. You moved your hands to his hair and yanked on it slightly moaning. You felt him smirk against your skin.

   He lifted up your shirt and got to his knees and started to kiss on your stomach. You felt his tongue run it's way around your stomach. He also started to suck and nip. Your legs were getting weak and shaky. He stopped and helped you lie on the ground, straddling you kissing along your neck. He was becoming sloppier and gripped the collar of your shirt. With both hands he ripped it open and started to kiss along your collar bone and shoulder.

   I finally opened the door and looked down at the two of you. Your face was bright red and you quickly moved to cover your chest. He stood up and walked out of the closet then out the front door, without a word. You stood up and I noticed you were covered in hickies. I let you barrow a shirt and we went around asking everyone who that was. No body knew. You showed them the knife and someone recognized it.

   "Oh, that's Xander's, but he left hours ago," you turned white. Nobody knew who that was, and that wasn't even his item.

   You never saw the stranger again, but you never forgot the way his lips felt against your body. You also always felt like you were being watched.