First Date (Part 2)

'GRRRUUUKKKKKK~'

Dara lowered down her head, feeling embarrassed with the sudden sound. Chanyeol, on the other hand were giggling.

"Let's grab something to eat" Chanyeol pulled her hand. She followed his steps with a grumbling tummy.

"What do you want to eat today?" Chanyeol turn to her. She touches her chin, thinking.

"What food can you get fast here?" she said and Chanyeol burst into laughter.

"Aigooo, are you really that hungry?" he giggled. Dara nodded with puff up cheek.

"I can even eat an elephant right now. I'm soooooo hungry" she tapped her empty stomach.

"Arasso, arasso~ How about pizza?" he suggest. Dara lift her head to look at him.

"How long will it take?"

"20 minutes! Plus, they have side dishes too" Chanyeol explained. Dara face turns bright immediately.

"Okay!! Let's go!" she quickly linked her arm with his and lead the way.

"Yaahh! Sandara! The Pizza restaurant is right there!" he pointed to his right. Dara's eyes followed his finger.

"Oh... Mianhae"

"It's okay, I understand. My baby is just so hungry, right?" he tapped her head and entwined their fingers before leading the way towards the restaurant.

'I'm lucky to have you as a boyfriend.... Even if it's only for 30 days'

...

"Oh? Chanyeol!" Baekhyun tapped his shoulder, making him choke on his soup.

"Mwoyaa!!" he growled. Dara take a tissue and wiped the soup on his chin and lips, smiling. Chanyeol can't help but stare at her beautiful face as she clean his face and blushing.... Really hard.

"Ohhhhhh~" Baekhyun tease, making Chanyeol snapped and turn to him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked while Dara continue munching her pizza. Baekhyun smiled and tapped his shoulders.

"You're not the only one in this world that has a girlfriend, Yoda" he scoffed. Chanyeol nodded and start looking for someone.

"Where is she then?" he asked.

"There...ordering~" he pointed at a girl in front of the counter. Chanyeol mouthed 'O' and suddenly punch Baekhyun's stomach before shaking their hands together.

"What's that for?" Baekhyun hold his stomach in pain.

"The punch is for making me choke and the shake......" he pulls him closer and lean closer to his ear.

"Is for making her wiped my face" he whispers. Baekhyun scoffed and tapped his head.

"Whatever" he said and walks towards his girl, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Jagiiiii~" he said, cutely.

"Waee?" she turns to him after receiving changes from the cashier.

"I'm hungry~" he pouts, making his puppy eyes. Aelcha smiled and kiss the tip of his nose.

"I finished ordering, let's take our seat and wait" Aelcha try to break free from his arms but Baekhyun tightens the hug and landed his head on her shoulder.

"I want to walk like this" he said. Aelcha giggled and start walking with Baekhyun's arm around her waist, like a koala on a tree.

"People might think that you're my baby" she chuckles. Baekhyun puff up his cheek and pinch her nose.