Apart

'True love will never be apart, maybe in distance but not in heart'

********************

'Knock knock'

Dara groan because of the sudden sound. She open her eyes only to realize she fall asleep on the floor due to her excessive crying last night. Her floor is soaking too.

"Who is it?" she ask as she sit up and scratch her head.

"It's me, dear" her mother beams.

"What is it mom?" Dara yawn behind the door.

"Theres some people downstairs, they want to meet you"

"Who?" she frowned. She quickly check her phone and realize she just receive a message from her friend.

[From: Echa
Unnie, we're heading to your house to pick you up]

"For what?" she frowned, thinking hard for the reason why her friends are there. Suddenly it hits her,

"Ahh, Chanyeol..." she sighed before replying the message.

[To: Echa

Give me 20 minutes]

[From: Echa
Arasso, we'll wait for you in the van]

Quickly, she grab her towel and storm in the bathroom for a very quick shower. After wearing a blank tshirt and jeans, she grab her bag, box and snapback before running out of the door, towards the van which she predict to be rented by them.

"Sorry I'm late.." she beams, wearing her snapback to hide her messy morning hair.

"No, its okay unnie" Echa grins along with the others.

"What's that?" Jeha ask, referring to the box in her hand.

"This? Urm, just some things for Chanyeol" she force a smile. Echa who sits next to her, tapped her back gently.

"We're here for you, unnie" she beams.

"Thanks"

Hira turn on the radio as Kyungsoo drive beside her. To change the gloomy mood, she played EXO's Thunder, making their body move along with the rhythm, especially Jongin.

Once they reached the airport, all of them hopped out of the car before Kyungsoo go and park the van. Their eyes wonders around to find him.

"Jeogi!" Jeha shouted, pointing to a tall man with big ears. Hurriedly, they run towards him.

"Chanyeol-hyung!" Jongin manage to grab his just on time before he checked in. Chanyeol turned around and his eyes widen as he saw them running towards him, especially Dara.

"Go and meet them first, we'll wait inside" his father tapped his shoulder. Chanyeol nodded and walk towards them.

"I can't believe you guys come" he grins.

"Ofcourse we will, we need to say goodbye" Jeha pouted. Chanyeol chuckles before his gaze turns to Dara who was keeping her head low.

"Oppa, she'll miss you" Hira whispers and Chanyeol smile as a return.

"I'm not that stupid to not know her heart" he said, knocking the shorter one's head.

"10 minutes hyung.." Jongin smirks before pulling the others away with him, leaving Dara and Chanyeol alone.

"Hey..." he speaks, lowering his head to meet her eyes.

"Hey.." she replied, turning away. Her eyes was already filled with tears that she tried so hard to contain.