Unstoppable tears

Hira walks back and forth in her room. It was ten passed eleven and she still haven't respond anything to his text nor Kyungsoo have text her to take back his words.

"Is he serious? We're over? But what did I do?" she starts sobbing silently. Jumping on her bed, she finally sent him a text.

[Jinjja ya?]

A few second later, her phone vibrated, signaling her that she just received a text. Is he actually expecting her?

[Yes]

Crush. Shattered. That was written on her face the moment she read his reply.

[Can I know why?]

She wiped her tears and patiently waiting his next word.

[Just feel like it]

Hira throw her phone on the floor, making it crash, broken. She burried her face on her pillow and cried.

"Pabo! He was playing with my feelings the whole time!" Hira's tears are unstoppable at the moment and so does her heart which are crashed more and more every second. Suddenly, at that tense moment, someone burst into her room.

"Kang Hira! I--" her words were cut off. Seeing her bestfriend crying her heart out with messy hair in front of her breaks her heart.

"What happen?" Echa hugged her, rubbing circles on her back. Hira didn't answer her, instead she cried even harder, soaking the latter's shirt with her tears.

"There, there~ Everything will be fine" she whispers, comforting her. Echa took out her phone and text Jeha.

[Come to Hira's now. She needs us. Get my uniform on your way]

20 minutes after she sent the message, Jeha and Naja walks into her room with their bags and uniform. Since they were her bestfriends, they have the permission to come and sleep over at her house at any hour, any day.

"What's wrong with her?" Naja asked, curious.

"Did she fight with Kyungsoo?" Jeha predict. Echa shook her head.

"I think it's more than just a fight" Echa said, eying the broken phone on the tiles.

"What do you mean?" Naja raised her brows, didn't really get what she meant. Jeha tapped her shoulder and sigh.

"I think they broke up"

***Next Morning***

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up earlier than my alarm today. I don't know why, maybe my auras are in its highest zeal. I grab my phone and smiled like an idiot.

"She's really mine..." I giggled, kissing her picture on my phone before I heads off to the shower. Finish with it, I wear my uniform and slide on my socks.

"Gonna go and fetch my real and not only for 30 days girlfriend" I cheered. Shoving my bag on my shoulder, I bid my parents goodbye and walks to her house.

[Good morning love ♡ I'm outside,.palli-2 juseyong~]

After pressing the send button, I tuck in my phone in my pockets and rubbed my palms together. The morning breeze are cold yet very refreshing today.

"Niga joh-ah~ Nomu joh-ah~" I start singing Weathercast's old song as I wait. A few minutes later, a little palm cover my eyes.

"Nugukei?" she giggled. Because of her height, her palm didn't cover my eyes really well, causing me to chuckle over her shortness.