Stumble and fall

Izaya pov:

"Mommy are we there yet ?". My two sons delic and psyche asked me seating next to me on the train .

"No sweethearts we have a little while before we reach ikebukuro " I said with a sigh.

I love my sons with all my heart . It's been 5 years since I had them , 5 years since I left ikebukoro , 5 years since that night.

Flashback~~~~~~~~

I was working on collecting some information for shiki on some thugs that causing a uproar in their territory when I heard a knock at my apartment door.

I ignore it and focus on my work since I send Namie away for the day , my work has just been piling up over the days and I need to at least get half of it finish before to night.

'Knock knock Knock'

I ignored it.

'KNOCK KNOCK'. The knocking became even louder than before.

I tried my best to focus . But the knocking is getting irritating.

'BANG BANG BANG'. Ok that's it . I slam by hands down on my desk and got up from my chair and walked to the door .

I opened the door without looking through the peep hole to figured out who's rudely disturbing me.

I opened the door I was surprise at my rude visitor my surprised face turned into a frown . " Shizu-chan what are u doing here ?" I said slightly angry that he made me delay my work.

" flea I came here to kill you" he said . I can smell the booze coming off him I scrunch my nose up in distaste . " shizu-chan I would love to fight with u and I do but right now I need to do my work so I'm busy " I said to him in a calm voice .

"No flea right here right now " he said growling and growing angry. ' fight in my apartment in MY HOUSE!' I may be a heartless bastard but I payed for this apartment and I do have limits .

" no Shizuo, " I said using his full name . I closed my eyes and sighed . " your drunk off your ass and your not gonna break anything in my house, I refuse to fight with u right now because I am busy I have limits too and right now your pushing me past my limits "I said angrily. I didn't bother to Hear what he have to say so I tried to close the door but shizuo stopped me.

" no way are you backing out of this one flea" he grabbed my arm and slammed my body on the wall.

I struggled to get out of his grip." What the hell shizuo let me go . " I said wiggling and struggling against his grasp.

He just ignored me and violently attack my lips and moved his hands under my shirt . My eyes widen . He couldn't be thinking of-, "shizuo you can't be serious of having s-sex right ". I said shaking

He look at me with lust in his eyes . And honestly to say I was scared of this shizuo. He pick me up and put me over his shoulder and went to my room.

He threw me on the bed and started to take his clothes off. " shizuo stop let's not do this your gonna regret this . " i said trying to reason with him but my effort seems fruitless.

" the emotionless , fearless Izaya is actually scared of something hmm" shizuo said . I frowned at him .

He took my clothes off with holding both my hands above my head.

"Shizuo st-" I was cut off from fingers entering me . Pain shooting all through my body .

"No no no it hurts take them out" I said in pain. He smirked at me ," for all the pain you caused people you should be use to this"he said . He then thrust into me and pain became overwhelming that I tried by best not from passing out.

I woke up the next day . The sun was shining and my lower parts of my body was throbbing . I look to my side and saw a peaceful and naked Shizuo . My eyes widen and my stomach turned . I ran Into the bathroom and threw up all that I had in my stomach . I got up and looked at my self in the mirror I looked horrible .

I brushed my teeth ,put on some clothes , ate some breakfast and doing all of this while not daring to wake up Shizuo.

I ran out the house . Of course I packed a bag just in case of emergencies and this is a emergency .I wanted to get far away from Tokyo , far away from ikebukuro , far away from Shizuo .

I hated my self and I hated my body that is able to carry children . And I hated the fact that Shizuo didn't use a condom .

Why do people hate me .

"Mom"

Why don't people want my love

"Mommy"

Why did I let Shizuo knock me up , why didn't I put up a bigger fight .

"MOM!" . I jerked my body to my sons voice .

" what is it delic" I said . Looking at my son face and sighing .

" you wasn't responding to me calling you and me and psyche got worried are you okay mom" he said with concern .

I smiled at this .

" I'm okay just remembering things" I said as my face soften

" ok then " psyche said turning his head to look at the window

"Beep boop beep "

" we are approaching ikebukuro station all passengers be careful when exiting and entering the train "

I sighed and got up from my sets I grab my bag and the boys grabbed theirs . As we exit the train I thought ' I'm back ikebukoro ' . I wonder how celty and shinra are doing and Simon and dota-chan ,kida-chan , mikado-kun as well.

I wonder how Shizuo is doing . I let out the breathe I didn't know I was holding .

'Well here goes nothing ' I thought as I looked down at my two sons who seem fascinated by the city .

Tbc~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys how ya doing .

Just wondering how things going .

Just started doing fanfiction and I'm hoping that you guys can give me feedback so I can improve and make this story better .

Well bye see ya~~~~~~~~~~~