Desires

The picture above looks so perfect for the previous Chapter . Oshsiwvwhwuw. Momma bear Izaya 😍😤😏. Just went on the rant there but without further of due here's the next chapter.

Izaya pov :

I groan as the sun hits my eyes . I cracked open my eyes then closed them shut when I got done cursing the sun for ever existing . Actually just mornings to be exact.

I threw the covers off my body and was hit with the cool air of the air conditioner . I slip out of my bed and made my way to the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and to be honest I look like complete shit. My hair is going up on all directions . My skin look paler than it usually looks . I got serious bags under my eyes. Ugh. I guess this what I get from spending half the night thinking about Shizuo . Why is he always hunting me?. Why can't I stop thinking about him ?.

I shook my head at this train of thoughts and decide to get my morning started . I took a shower ,brushed my teeth , combed my hair . After a while of looking at my self in the mirror I thought this is the best i could do . So I went to my boys room to wake them up .

" delic , psyche darling its time to wake up ". I said gently and sweetly while shaking them awake.

They just groan and muffling that sounded like '5 more mins ' . I chuckled at their behavior but I really need to get breakfast started .

" delic , psyche I want u to get up now and be down stairs for breakfast . " I said with a little of my mom authority voice .

I heard groans and shuffling after I left their room and made my way to the kitchen.

I grabbed two eggs and some sausages from the refrigerator . I put a pan on the stove and started to cook .

I saw psyche and delic sitting at the table talking among themselves .

" hey mom " psyche said to me .

" yes" I said without turning around swiftly moving easily in the kitchen grabbing ingredients and turning back to the stove.

" can daddy come over to play with us " psyche said . I dropped my spatula and the room became quiet as psyche was waiting for my answer .

I picked up my spatula and started to put the food on the plate . I sat the food in front of psyche and delic . I sat down at the end of the table and then I looked from delic to psyche and sighed .

" I don't know honestly " I said while shoving some food and my mouth . And not to brag I am a very good cook .

" ok and also mom " psyche said . I shoved more food into my mouth and nodded my head for him to continue .

" can we go to the park after breakfast " he said while giving his infamous puppy dog face . I think long about this before I sigh in defeat . His face is just soooo adorable .

" sure but eat your food now mister " I said pinching his nose. I got up and stretched and put my dish in the sink to wash to for later .

I went to the couch to watch some tv and I heard feet stomping up stairs and shuffling in the boys room.

I chuckled at this eagerness the go to the park. I heard more shuffling before it became silence.

" boys are u ready " I said at the foot of the stairs . I was meet with silence .

"Boys ?" I said more loudly . Still more silence .

I started to get worried because the boys are never this quiet .