4

I kept after the sent for what felt like hours till i passed a small opening of trees where the sent was the strongest. I signled rhino and was walked up to a small building.

I saw the sign, though i couldnt read i noticed the animals on it and guessed an animal shelter.

Third Person POV:

Bolt walked up to the side of the building and watched as a male human walked out of the automatic door. Bolt and Rhino ran inside and past another guard and to the area seperated one for cats and one for dogs.

Bolt thought for a second and used rhino's ball as a distraction to get rid of the guard and ran into the dog area.
"Y/N. Y/N where are you?!" He called.

A familier F/C dog walked up to the gate by passing the other dogs and saw bolt. "Bolt!"

He ran up to the cage infront of her and smiled a bit "Y-You came back for me?..." "Yeah" he said, nodding to show that he is telling the truth.

She didnt understand. She looked at the male dog in disbelief. "Why...?"

He smiled more "Why wouldnt I? We're a team."

She chuckled a bit then frowned. "Bolt. I appreciate the courage but... How do you plan on getting me out..?"

Bolt froze. He didnt have a plan to get Y/N out. Then a lightbulb went off in his mind.

"Pretend your injured. Then when they open the gate run out."

Y/N thought a moment before agreeing to the male dog's plan.

The guard walked by and she faked an injury, whimpering loudly to get his attention. He turned and saw her 'Limping' and ran iver to the cage.

Examing her leg through the gate he unlocked it and then noticed that there were nor cute bruises or blood.

Before he could speak, Bolt ran to the entrance of the room and barled loudly to grab the guards attention, rhino at his side.

Y/N took this as a cue and jumped onto the gate, knocking it open and letting her and the other dogs loose.

They all ran out of the building, Bolt being first and turned with a smile on his face and watched through the crowd of dogs to find the f/c female.

A few minutes passed and still no sign of her. Bolt began to panic when he heard a familer tone of voice call for him.

"Bolt?"

He turned to have his big brown orbs met with e/c ones.

He smiled happily and nuzzled her neck a bit, his tail wagging uncontrollably.

She was taken back a bit by the sudden affection then gave in, nuzzling the male back.

Bolt realized what he was doing and quickly backed off " Sorry"

Y/N slightly chuckled. "Its ok.."

Rhino cut in and the trio ushered themselfes away from the building and to the highway.