5 and a quick A/N

As the trio reached the road, Bolt looked for the easiest way of transportation for them. A semi passed them, hauling a home for a movie set, and they chased after it, bolt carrying rhino and they jumped onto the house and inside.

They slid to a stop and rhino chuckled to himself, mumbling about bolt's "Superbark" and rolled off.

Y/N smiled a bit and looked at the white dog next to her. "Thank you again... It means alot to me."

He smiled a bit back then sat, tail drooping with his ears and let out a sigh. "Y/N... If i dont chase bad guys then what am i... I mean what..." he sighed again and the f/c female sat next to him.

"Hey come on cheer up.. Being a normal dog isnt that bad.."

"But.. What do dogs do?"

Y/N thought for a moment then led bolt to the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat. "Well, if those cruddy humans forget to give us water we drink our own supply" she said gesturing to the toilet.

"OUTTA THIS?! But. But..." He said, obviously confused and a bit disgusted at this. No way in hell would he be caught drinking from a human waste disposal.

She rolled her eyes ayfully and led them back to the kitchen. "And this is our dog bowl"

He looked around, probably looking for a dish of some sort then asked "What is?"

She patted the floor with her paw "This! The entire floor! 'Hits the ground, goes to the hound'! How cool is that!"

He chuckled at her a bit then rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

----------------

Y/N POV

I woke up with a yawn and looked at bolt, who was sleeping next to me. I smiled to my self. The last couple of days i've been teaching him the ways of a "Normal Dog" and he seems to enjoy them.

Today i was gonna teach him the best thing any dog could think of... Sticking your head through a moving window! It is amazing!

I nudged bolt a bit to wake him up, he just replyed with a low groan and rolled to his side. "What.." "Get up.. I wanna show u somethin"

After a few minutes he woke up and followed with me to a window. I opened it and wakked back. "Go 'head. Stick your head out"

He tilted his head a bit "Why?" "Just do it"

He follows my orders and sticks his head out the window.

"Woah... This... This is awasome!"

I smiled a bit "And... Stick your tounge out"

He did what he was told and chuckled happily. "This is totally awesome!! Why dont u do it?"

I shrugged. "Eh... Dont feel like it"

He looked back at me and tilted his head as i walked over to the fireplace. I smiled a bit and layed down in front of it. "This is what i like to do... This and a bone"

He walked over to me. "You seem to know alot about these places.." I sighed a bit "Yeah yeah but this wasnt the life i was looking for. I bolted out the door first chance i got, never looked back" i lied to him.

He was about to speak when we heard a familier voice echo through the vents. "Rhino is awesome.... He's so awesome!"

We both looked at eachother then followed the voice to rhino singing infront of a floor vent "He's... He's beyind awesome he... He's Be-Awesome!" he chuckled and looked at us and gasped a bit then shrug. "Well i am... Be-Awesome"

We left the house stop and we quickly got off and walked to the back of a Wally World. I had rhino go grab a map while i tried to teack bolt how to play fetch. It uh... Didnt work out as planned tho.. He doesnt catch on.

A few minutes of explaining and he perks up and me holding up the stick. I "throw" it and hide it behind my back as he goes to find it.

Rhino walked up with a map and a fry and gave me a puzzling look. I chuckled and showed him the stick then got tackled by a blurr of white. I chuckled as he grabbed the stick and got off of me.

I chuckled and we grabed the map and the stick and climbed onto the back of a dirt truck.

On the way there i taught him how to dig and burry the stick into the back of the truck, he enjoyed it but the u-hal behind us didnt. He got dirt EVERYWHERE!

At the next stop we met a black lab named Finn. I asked him to teach bolt how to play and he agreed. He ran over and barked a bit at Bolt. He was taken back by Finn and tilted his head as finn crouches down in a 'play with me' pose.

Bolt looked at me, as if asking me what to do. I chuckled and showed him to do what finn did. They ended up playing for so long we had to catch another ride.

The next stop... Well i wouldnt forget what happened there..

Heyo everyone!
This is the update to this story!!
And i wanted to ask if you would all want to read a original story with demons vampires and werewolves
-- WARNING! --
Better love story than twilight.

Anyway, i'll leave u to it then
Vote comment and dont forget to share this! Thanks and i'll see ya in the mext chapter!
;3
🍞❤👌