6 and an announcement

As we rode into the city on a pipe truck i could notice bolt being happy with being a "normal dog". I smiled a bit as i watched him stick his nose in the rain. He chuckled at it and i looked at his lightning bolt paint job as it slowly faded.

He turned to face me and tilted his head. "What are you looking at?" i quickly looked away "N-nothing." He chuckled and layed next to me till we eventually got off near a restaurant. Rhino and bolt climbed ontop of a box and looked onto the dumpster after a human worker had put old food into it.

I chuckled a bit as they ate. Then i got an idea. Maybe just maybe..

----------------

The next morning, after a long night, i walked over to Bolt and woke him up.

He groaned a bit and sat up. "What is it Y/N?" i smiled a bit "I have a surprise for you"

I led him to a small open yard in the desert not to far from the place we were and showed him my surprise. Two large boxes on their side with sticks proping them open. Each with a pillow and a dish.

"Y-Y/N this is so nice but i-"

"Just let me give u a tour ok?"

~~~

Bolt POV

I sighed and followed as she gave me a tour of this little set up. She seemed really happy about it, which made me feel.worse the longer i didnt say anything.

Before she could keep talking i decided to tell her "Y/N. I cant stay here."

She looked at me, a hint of sadness in her e/c eyes. "What do u mean?"

I smiled reassuringly. "We're one waffle away from Penny."

She frowned "Your still... Going back to her?" i sighed. Of coarse she wouldnt umderstand. "She's my person, Y/N"

~~~

Y/N POV

I scowled at him and grabed his ear and dragged him to a billboard with his "TV show" on it. "Tell me bolt. Does those lazers from ur eyes look real? Or how bout the missles? Or the man with a green eye?! How bout her... She's an actor."

He shook his head "Not penny"

"Shes pretending. Its FAKE!"

"No your wrong. She loves me!"
I was getting agitated. "No bolt. Thats the problem. They act like they love you. They act like they'll be there forever. Till one day they pack up all their things and take their love with them. And leave their PTSD dog behind to fend for herself!"

He was taken back a bit by my actions as i sighed a bit and looked down. "They leave her there.. Wondering... What she did wrong.."

He was about to comfort me when i turned away from him. "Just go.."

"Y/N I-"

"Get out of here bolt!" i saud as i turned to him in tears. "Go to your perfect live infront of a camera with your OH SO PERFECT person!"

For the first time since i met him, he looked genially hurt. Tears brimmed his eyes as he just growled a bit and ran off. Leaving me there. By myself. Regreting everytjing i had just said.

I loved him and liek everything else, i ruined it. I cryed as i walked back to the restaurant. Rhino rolled up to me "Hey whats wrong.. And weres bolt?"

I sniffled a bit "He uh.. He decided he needed to face the greeneyed man alone.."

~~~~

Bolt POV

I felt a sting of sadness as i hoped into the back of a mans pickup and layed on his couch. She wouldnt ever understand how much it hurt to hear those words come from her. Seeing how i was in love with her.

He drove a few hours till we finally stopped in Hollywood. I forced a smile and looked over the city.
"Penny"

Holy shiet! This book has soooooooo many reads! Im so happy! Thank u all so much!!!

Updates commin soon!
See u in the next chapter
~Panda
;3 ❤🍞