Chapter VI

(Y/n) pov...

I awoke to a slight snoring almost barley audible but it was there. I then looked over to Altair, his hood was surprisingly down. He was face up, had his arms crossed and behind his head, and for once he actually looked peaceful instead of cocky, cold, and arrogant. After taking in his features I forced myself to look away, then proceeded to haul myself up. My stomach began to growl a bit, so I decided to look through the saddle bags on the horse to see if Altair was not only cold, arrogant, and cocky. But also smart; however, in my search for food I came up empty handed. Grumbling in anger 'HE REALLY IS A DUMBASS!' I thought to myself as I headed off to find food nearby.

Time Skip 1 hour...

I came back faster than I thought I would, Altair was still asleep, so I decided to go ahead and cook the eggs I found along with a snake I had caught. Once I was done with that, I walked over to Altair and crouched down, I shook him a bit. He swatted my hands away and mumbled something I couldn't understand. "Hey, it's time to get up Mr. grouchy" I said, shaking him with a bit more force, which was probably a bad idea, because in the next moment I was somehow pinned underneath him. We stared at each other for a few minutes until I broke the silence, "good morning!~" I said cheerfully. Sure it was awkward but, might as well play it cool right? Altair then shoved himself up, only to sit down farther away from me. "I made breakfast, you should probably eat before it gets cold" I said, I got up and grabbed a plate from the saddle, I put some eggs on it and cut up some of the snake, then I proceeded to hand it to Altair. "Here, eat." But he only looked away from it. "I am not hungry, you should eat it" my brow furrowed in confusion. "There is enough for both of us, now please I insist you eat." I said a bit more firmly. "I said no." He just can't take kindness can he? I was getting more and more pissed off by the second he just would not except it. "Fine." I said, finally giving up and sat down with the plate in hand, I then scooped up some eggs with a spoon and proceeded. "You win, but don't come crying to me when your hungry" Altair just looked at me for a second "even if I did get hungry I wouldn't be crying to a novice like yo-" and that's when I shoved the spoon full of eggs in his mouth. He was shocked but chewed and swallowed nonetheless. "That was not necessary" was all he could say. "But you ate it, so it was good right?" I grinned, he just looked away with his arms crossed. I then scooped up some more eggs with the spoon and held it up to him, surprisingly he opened his mouth and so I began to spoon feed the 'Great Master Assassin' I snickered just a little, Altair glared at me "what is so funny?" He asked. "I could blackmail you now if I wanted to." I smiled a cheeky grin, as he huffed in annoyance. "Says the one who was getting cosy with the enemy" he replied, "hey! I was not" I shivered in disgust before proceeding "he was such a pervert" I said, while rubbing over my hips and my neck which was unnoticed to me. "We need to started heading back now" Altair said, sounding even more irritated. I got on the horse first and Altair got on behind me. I handed him the reins and we were off again 'ugh I didn't even get to eat, why can't we be home already?' I thought to myself.