11 | CHAPTER ELEVEN

- - - - -
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
- - - - -

I finally finished snapping the last photo of all the different clubs that I had no idea existed.

"Take one to go," the girl handed me a small pastry like cake.

"Thank you." I grabbed the small cake and took a bite from it. It tasted better than all the other cakes I had. "Oh my god this is amazing."

The girl smiled happily, "it's a simple recipe really."

"Could I possibly get this recipe?" I asked, finishing up the rest of it.

"Of course," she smiled. She began to write down the recipe she used for this miracle food and handed it to me.

"Thank you so much," I tell her, sliding the piece of paper into my pocket.

"Take one more to go," she called out before I left.

I turned around and grabbed another before heading back to the yearbook room. I ate it quickly. The taste still in my mouth making it water. I need more. I have an addiction and I'm proud.

I handed the camera card to Grace who started to work on moving them onto a new hard drive.

After about an hour of work, we finally finished up today's task.

"Anyone else digging some ice cream?" Liam suggested.

"I like that idea," Grace agreed with him.

"Okay," I smile, "but I got to be home before six."

"What are you doing at six?" Grace grabbed her backpack and swung it over her shoulders.

"Not another family event right?" Liam asked, "my ear is still healing from that rant."

"Not exactly," I walked out towards Liam's car. "I'm going to a wedding party."

"Tanner's getting married!" Grace said excitingly. "Why didn't no one tell me!"

I stared at her for awhile in disappointed. "Tanners not getting married, he can't even get a girlfriend."

"Well that's just rude," Liam confronts me. "But true."

I slid into the backseat and Liam started to drive towards an ice cream parlor.

"Who's getting married then?" Grace turned to face me.

"Ashton's brother," I tell her.

She smiled happily. "I see."

Liam didn't say anything. He's not really a fan of me hanging out with Ashton, I could tell.

"There's nothing going on with me and Ashton Liam," I say aloud.

"I didn't say anything." He says defensively.

"I know you were thinking it." I glare.

Liam turned up the volume on the radio as we headed towards a small shopping area, barely outside of the city. Near Vanessa house actually.

Liam turned the engine off and we all walked inside the small ice cream shop which was just a brick building with lots of windows. Just like the buildings back then.

"Can I get a double chocolate chip please," Liam asked the lady who was taking our order.

"Can I get a cherry chocolate chip?" Grace told her.