2. Ashton and Callie

Anderson nervously fiddled with her hands, her lilac suitcase settled besides her and her kitty cat backpack hung loosely on her shoulders. Kayleigh glanced between Anderson and the guy working at the desk. She held onto her cousin's hand tightly and listened to what the man was saying, knowing that Andy wouldn't understand the words slipping from his lips. His name was Luke, Andy had read it on his name tag. The hybrid girl was completely lost, having no idea what was going on.

"Alright now that you're all checked in we're just waiting in your dominant, he will be your guide." Liam explained, smiling at the short girl before going back to typing on his computer.

Andy sniffled, her small nose twitching like a kitten's would, as she rocked back and forth on her feet, waiting patiently for whoever was supposed to be her guide. She glanced up at her cousin, tears brimming her light green eyes. "Andy will miss her cousin and best fwiend." She pouted, wrapping her arms around Kayleigh's figure. Kayleigh wasn't tall, she was actually quite short, but she she still had a few inches on Anderson. Andy held into the older girl as if it was they were never going to see each other again. "Don't worry kitten, I'll come and visit you." Kayleigh assured the shorter girl. "Pwomise?" Andy sniffled, holding out her pinkie for a pinkie promise. "Promise." Kayleigh repeated latching her pinkie onto Andy's. Luke cooed, glancing at them from behind his computer. They pulled away as the door opened, revealing a tall tan man with curling hair. He wore a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans and black converse, a blue and white flannel tied around his waist and a red bandana wrapped around his forehead.

"Anderson?" He spoke, hazel eyes flickering between the two girls. Kayleigh nudged Andy forward, gesturing for her to go with the man. Andy glanced at her cousin and then to the man before letting her eyes rest back on Kayleigh. The brunette nodded and Anderson slowly stepped forward and took shaky steps towards the man. "Hi Anderson, I'm Ashton and I'll be your dominant for the next to years." The man smiled, showing of his huge dimples and crouching down some so he wasn't so much taller than Andy. The kitten hybrid had no idea what a dominant was but she nodded anyway as Ashton took her suitcase from her. "I'll show you to your room and after you unpack I can show you around." He told Andy, dragging her purple suitcase through the profits that were filled with many different rooms made for a variety of reasons. Andy peered into a room that's door was slightly cracked open, her eyebrows furrowing at the scene before she looked away and followed Ashton down the hall deciding not to question it.

"This will be your room for the next to years!" Ashton exclaimed pushing the door to room44 open and letting Anderson go in first. The room was large in Andy's opinion considering she lived in a small room in the basement back home, but it was actually just the size of a deciding hotel room. The dominant's rooms were much larger. The walls were painted a tarnish color and two beds sat on each side of the room. One bed was covered in pink blankets and tons of stuffies with junk food wrappers all over the place, it messed with Andy's OCD but she decided on ignoring it and looked to the other bed. It was covered in hotel like sheets and blankets and nothing but pulled sat on it. Each bed had a little bedside table with two drawers besides them. The pink bed had a window in the wall near it and the other had a door near it that led to the bathroom. Andy thought the room was amazing. "You do have a roommate but she's not my submissive, her name's Calum." Ashton stated, Andy nodded, that's probably who the other bed was for. She say her backpack on the vacant bed next to her suitcase and started unpacking. "Okay, I'm gonna go. I'll be back in an hour to show you around. But, you can come get me if you need anything. If I'm not in room 85 you can go ask Luke, the receptionist, and he'll get me." Ashton said. Andy nodded and gave him a shy wave before he left.

Anderson unzipped her small suitcase taking out the purple bedspread, pink rabbit stuffie, and the few items from home she had brought. She didn't have much, just a few outfits and her favorite stuffie Mr. Nibbles as well as the bedspread Kayleigh had bought her. She put the bedspread on her new bed and sat Nibbles next to the pillows before decorating her side of her room with fairy lights she had brought from home. She left the other things from home in her suitcase and slid it under the bed. Her backpack sat against the wall in the space between her bed and the wall. It held her journal, color pencils, crayons, a coloring book, and a some old school supplies. Andy sat on her nearly made bed when she finished unpacking, smiling at her unmade bed.

Suddenly the door flew open and a dark haired boy skipped inside holding a puppy stuffie to his side. As soon as he noticed Anderson he stopped skipping and smiled at her. "Hiya! I'm Calum but you can call me Callie! You must be my new roommate." She said. Andy nodded. "Andy is Andy." The hybrid smiled. Calum's gave lot up when she talked. "You talk so cute! You're like an adorable lil baby!" She exclaimed. Andy blushed at the compliment, not used to people liking the way she talked. "Andy thanks new roommate." She smiled. Calum jumped onto her bed. "Is Callie boy? Ashton said roommate was girl." Anderson tilted her head to the side in confusion. "No, I am a girl. I just look like a boy." Calum told her. Andy nodded. "Andy be liking your puppy." She added. "Aw thanks Andy, I like your bunny." Calum pointed at the stuffed rabbit in Anderson's lap. "This be Mr. Nibbles." Andy announced holding the rabbit towards Calum.