I⃣nsticts

Just great! No really. It's all just perfect!! That dumbass colonel. He'll pay for this! An annoyed Edward thinks as he storms back to his office, just to see him sleeping when he's supposed to be doing his paperwork. As he walked closer to his desk, the thick file he gave him was in hand. He dropped it next to Roy's head, causing a loud thud making Roy wake up shooting his head up to see his troublemaker of a subordinate. With a groan he brings his head up to his forehead.

"What do you want Fullmetal?" Ed furrows his eyebrows which were now twitching from irritation.

"You idiot! That stupid file you gave me was just as useless as you are! That guy I went to see turned out to a fraud! I would've been a goner if I hadn't had my skillful alchemy! You're a complete dumbass!! Have the hell am I supposed to regain my actual eyesight, when you keep fucking up the files!?" Edward ranted as he slammed his hands onto his desk. Roy sighed and turned his chair, his side facing the enraged blond.

"Look. I didn't know okay. It wasn't my fault that the guy didn't update his status, okay? So calm yourself. For once in your life could you not be so angry?" Roy said calmly. Edward inhaled deeply trying to stay calm though obviously failed.

"Oh gee! I wonder why I can't keep a calm composure! Oh yeah! It's because I have a complete dumbass, who can't even do a simple task as writhing their name on a fucking piece of paper, as a superior in who can't seem to get his head out of his ass!! By the way, how's the view from down there?! I'm sure it's real shitty, but at least it isn't as bad as my view! At least you aren't colorblind!!" Roy stiffened upon hearing that, frozen in shock as the truth crashed down on him.

"God!! Why can't you do anything right?!! Whatever! I'm so done with you!" He shouted storming out of the office, slamming the door along the way out. At least you aren't colorblind!! The only words that rang in his head.

Meanwhile, Ed had made his way back to his dorm, falling onto his bed. He buried his head into his pillow, groaning as his pounding headache wouldn't go away. Damn! Are there side-effects to this stupid color blindness? If so, it sucks! This blows! That dumb colonel.. why do I...

"Why do my instincts tell me that... he likes me? And why do I... why do I like him back...?"