J⃣oker

Roy couldn't believe what he just did the other day. Getting so close to Ed. Telling him to just stare into his eyes. He wouldn't be surprised if Ed thought he was a weirdo after all that. Instead of just telling him flat out, he made Ed find the answer. He made Ed look into his dull eyes and realize the two were just the same with their colorblindness. Roy just couldn't believe he did that. Yet, he was glad he did that. He wanted to be that close to Ed. He wanted Ed to stare into his eyes. He wanted Ed to know he too had the same condition as Ed. Roy desperately wanted Ed to be the one. If that legend is still true, then maybe Ed could be his soulmate. 'Yeah right... Ed doesn't like me that way. He may look up to me as a superior, but I doubt that he has any sort of romantic feelings for me..' Roy thinks. Well, a certain blond just so happened to knock on Roy's door late at night. It was strange because by now ed would be at his dorm asleep. But he wasn't. He's now at Roy's place, outside his door with an almost any expression.

"C-colonel.. I know it's late at night, but I can't wait 'till tomorrow to tell you." He said, shivering slightly from the cold weather outside.

"Come inside. You must be freezing." Roy told Ed, allowing him into the warm household of his. Ed walked into the somewhat small place, immediately finding warmth.

"Why didn't you wear warmer close? You know it's winter don't you?" He asked him, Edward shaking his head.

"That's not important right now. Right now I need to tell you something that has been on my mind since the day you told me you were also colorblind." Ed explained to Roy, the image popping back into his mind and causing him to go red in the face.

"Your face is red. Is that from the cold? I didn't see that redness on your face before you came in here." Roy said, looking over at Ed's direction as he started to make some warm tea.

"Obviously it wasn't from the cold if I'm just getting it now! Listen, ever since yesterday, I couldn't get that image of you so close to me out of my head. I couldn't stop imagining weird things with you.." he said, his voice starting to become quiet.

"What do you mean by weird things with me? Also, what kind of tea do you like?" He asked him, Edward growling a bit out of frustration.

"Stop trying to change the subject! I'm trying to tell you something, but you're not paying attention!" He shouted.

"Maybe I'm taking your role for the time being. You tell me something important, and I'll ignore you and ask completely unrelated questions. How much tea would you like?" He asked him, pouring himself a cup using his teapot.

"Colonel! Will you please just listen to me for one second?! This is serious! I want you to listen to me so that we don't have mixed feelings! You just keep jerking me around!" Ed yelled desperately, wanting all of Roy's attention.

"I'll just put it in a regular cup then." He says as he brings the cup towards Ed, handing it to him. "I hope you like chai tea." He told him. Ed was not happy about this. He became so angry that he swatted the glass cup out of Roy's hand, causing it to land on the floor, shattering into pieces.

"Forget the stupid tea you bastard! I was going to say that I might've had feelings for you, but now you can just forget it! I really thought that I might've liked you, but you just blew it for me! I'm leaving. Since I know you won't listen to me no matter what I do! You good for nothing bastard!" He exclaimed as he left the house, running and crying back to his dorm.

Roy was too shocked to intervene. He just stood there, seeing Ed run out of the house. Roy really fucked up this time. He just let his possible soulmate, walk out the door. All because he wouldn't give him a chance to speak his mind. The two did share one common thought when all that happened. When Ed confessed to having feelings for Roy.

"Damn. I thought I almost got to see color too..."