Chapter 4

~~~~*~~~~

Tooru kept shifting, his knee was acting up again but he'd take a little discomfort if that meant he could have a peaceful moment with Iwaizumi.

Well, it was peaceful until Tooru bumped his knee against his other one rather roughly and he flinched visibly, shifting once again.

Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa's ankle and pulled gently, stretching the others leg and putting Tooru's foot down on the arm rest.

His hands hovered over Oikawa's leg towards his injured knee, softly massaging it.

Oikawa sighed.

"You don't have to Iwa-chan, I'm fine."

"Bullshit, I saw you flinch."

"How can you be so rude and nice at the same time? Well, I guess Iwa-chan has to have at least one talent."

Oikawa pouted as Iwaizumi hit him behind the head, getting back to massaging the other's knee afterwards.

"Just to be clear, you're not staying with me tomorrow."

Oikawa wanted to retort but closed his mouth mid way, Iwaizumi was right, he couldn't skip school, Iwaizumi wasn't his alpha he didn't have a good enough omega to stay.

They had volleyball practice tomorrow and Oikawa lived and breathed for volleyball, if he didn't go Iwaizumi would get suspicious and besides Oikawa had to train he told himself, get better.

Get good enough.

That didn't mean he wasn't going to pout and annoy the dark-haired male the rest of the day.

To emphasise his point the omega placed his chin on top of Hajime's shoulder, digging his chin into it painfully.

"You're a little piece of shit do you know that?"

Oikawa laughed as he just knew  Iwaizumi was rolling his eyes at him right now, that and sighing.

Tooru was still laughing as Iwaizumi pinched his sides, making him yelp and try to push the other's arm away.

Tooru was giggling and crying from laughing too much.

"I-Iwa-chan! Stop! I surrender!"

Iwaizumi didn't stop until a few seconds later, he was also smiling.

They had moved around and Hajime was now hovering over Oikawa.

They looked into each other's eyes and Oikawa swore he saw something flicker inside the alpha's green eyes.

They were too focused on each other that they didn't hear the door open and neither did they hear the shuffling in the kitchen.

Oikawa reached a hand towards Iwaizumi, never breaking eye contact.

"What are you two doing?"

The voice startled them and Oikawa registered a loud thud and less warmth around him.

When he focused he noticed that Iwaizumi was pushing himself up from the floor.

Tooru giggled again, receiving a slap on his arm from the grumpy alpha.

"Iwa-chan, you should've seen your face!"

That response resulted in getting cussed out by the dark brown haired male.

"Didn't I say there was a no Tooru-chan policy?"

"I made you dinner?"

~~~~*~~~~