1

Andy POV

After the concert, we talked with fans all through the night. I even let some fans touch my wings. I found out that my wings were ticklish. Who knew? I also found that my wings are very sensitive, the spot were my back and the wings connect hurt to even touch, let alone tickle.

In the morning the atmosphere in the bus was very tense. We all know the devil is pissed. The problem was that we didn't know when he would come for me.

So, we waited and waited, and waited. Until, on the third day of waiting, Ashley decided that we should take a break from the tension.

We all went to the beach. Ashley, CC and me went into the water, while Jinxx and Jake stayed at the shore under an Umbrella.

I pranked both CC and Ashley, pulling them both under the water by their ankles. As pay back, they decided to tickle me all the way back to shore. It was brutal!

By the end of the day, we were all back in the bus watching Batman: The Dark Knight Rises. I swear I will never get enough of that movie.

When the movie ended, we went to bed. Ashley was already passed out on me, so, I just got more comfortable on the couch. As I started to drift off to sleep I heard a loud crash...

Sorry its so short

Vote comment

Thanks for reading:)