5

...then the footsteps suddenly stopped. Soon after, we started to hear a deep chuckle. I was slightly confused at first then i recognized what that laugh meant.

Before anything bad could happen I quickly jumped in front of Ashley, shielding him with my wings. And as soon as I did that, I felt something sharp hit my right wing. I screamed out in pain from the heat rising through my back.

Soon the lights were turned on and I heard loud gasps from all around me.

"Andy, your wing!" Ashley shouted out.

I turned to look at my wing, but...

My wing wasn't there.

I stared at the wound that was left from where my wing had been cut. I let my eyes trail the floor until they landed on something I dreaded of ever seeing.

My wing, as I looked at it I felt tears well up in my eyes. Mainly from the pain but also the thought of my wing being cut off. I was just getting used to them and then this is going to happen!

I tried standing up but I soon toppled over due to the extra weight on one side and not enough on the other.

"Hey guys look!" Jinnx yelled from by the fridge, "Its a note." He said handing me the crumpled piece of paper.

"Its from Lucifer"

Sorry, I know my chapters are probably getting sucky but just bare with me OK, can you do that for me? THANKS :)

What do you think the note says?

Vote comment

THANKS FOR READING!!!! :)