Chapter 2 •сборка•

•сборка•
[Assemble]

2 0 1 6

Please comment!

   Natasha blew on her tea, adjusting her sunglasses as she glanced over at Wanda about 10 feet from her.  "You look weird in that cap," Natasha said to her, but Steve and Sam also heard it, Sam snickering on his comm. 

   "You made me wear it," the witch retorted. 

   "Still look weird."

   "Alright, Wanda, you see the Range Rover half way up the block?" Steve asked, looking out of a window from a talker building. 

   "The red one?  It's cute."

   "You like anything that's red," Natasha said, pursing her lips.

   "Except you."

   "Ouch!  You like Redwing though, right?" Sam asked excitedly. 

   "Sure Sam," Wanda whispered, taking a sip of her own tea. 

   "That car's bulletproof which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for us.  Someone ready up the Aspirin," Natasha said. 

   "You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?"

   "I would know.  You think it's funny to steal all the granola bars with your magic before I get to them in the morning," Sam accused with a frown.

   "I use my powers to my advantage."

   "Speaking of powers, regardless if you can move things with your mind or not, you should always watch your back.  You never know when someone will plant a target on you.  Looking over your shoulder should become second nature," the redhead said as Sam shook his head, Redwing returning to him. 

   "Anybody tell you, you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked. 

   "You get a little antsy when you've been shot twice, Wilson."

  "Guys, I don't wanna lose Rumlow.  Keep an eye out," Steve warned. 

   "Redwing give me an X-Ray of that garbage truck," Sam ordered as his little red bot flew out cutely towards the truck.  "Truck's got max weight.  Driver's got some arms."

   "Battling ram," Natasha concluded. 

   "Let's go guys!" Steve shouted, putting on his helmet as he raced out of the building. 

   "Finally time to kick ass, huh?" Wanda asked, getting up from her seat. 

   "About damn time," Natasha said, getting up as well.

   Steve met Wanda on a pedestrian bridge, grabbing her arm before letting her do anything.  "Sam, any Intel on Rumlow?" Steve asked as he held back the witch. 

   "3rd floor."

   "Wanda, will you do the honors?  Just like practice," Steve said and she nodded.