Chapter 16 •бесконечность•

•бесконечность•
[Infinity]

December , 2 0 1 7

Ages as of now:
Wanda: 22
Peter: 17
Bucky: 29
Nat: 30
Steve: 31

Yes, I know, Steve, Nat, and Bucky are supposed to be old farts, but those are their physical ages, not what they're supposed to be if not for the cryo.

A tall, scrawny man walked over the many bodies that littered the grounds of the Asguardian Rescue ship. There were so many dead. There were so many children, men, and women. They all screamed out for help they were met with a blinding purple light that rattled them to the core and killed them all. There was only four survivors.

"Thanos, your power is unequal and unmatched to Thor Odinson. You may decimate all the lands you desire, but you crumble at the power of Thor. Your wretched plans will be thwarted forever and forever and forever if you so wish to continue in a cycle of endless destruction. It will not bring balance to the universe, it will not aide the cosmos, it will only bring pain to them and you," a black man with orange irises said, blood dripping out of his nose.

"Are those your final words? Well chosen my friend," a large purple creature covered in gold armor said as he chuckled, grabbing a golden spear from his back.

He was about the size of the Hulk, give a or take few. He then took his golden spear and stuck it right through Heimdall's heart. A large dirty blond man with one eye screamed, but was muffled by a muzzle. His brother, the man with long black hair looked back at Thanos, the large purple thing as he took the blond man's head and yanked it upwards, holding the golden gauntlet against his head.

"The stone Loki, or your brother? I assume you have a preference," Thanos said as he freed Thor of the muzzle, but not the restraints.

"Oh I do. Kill away," Loki smirked as Thanos smiled with him.

"You are a horrible brother," Thor said, as blood leaked out of his mouth.

"Thank you, Loki," he said as used the purple stone against Thor's head, nearly tearing him apart.

Thor screamed in agony as the power stone started to rip through his flesh. "That's enough!" Loki yelled.

"Oh, is it?"

"For you it is."

Suddenly, the Hulk roared and jumped onto Thanos, pounding his fists into his face. Thanos was taken aback as Loki smiled at Thor. The mad Titan then fought back with heavy blows to the Hulk. It was an all out brute fight. Though the Hulk was no match for Thanos, especially with an infinity stone. Then, with one punch powered by the stone, Thanos launched Hulk off towards Earth below, hurdling like a rocket.

"See what I've done to him? That could be you," Thanos said, looking at Loki as he gulped.

Loki squeezed his eyes shut and presented the tesseract, opening his eyes as Thor watched confused. Loki handed Thanos the tesseract carefully as the Titan crushed it, taking the space stone from it. Before he placed the stone in the gauntlet Loki took out his knives and shoved them Thanos' face until the brute grabbed them both with one hand and threw them to the ground.