Chapter 7 •Гражданская война: Часть 2•

•Гражданская война: Часть•
[Civil War: Part 2]

Please comment!

  "Steve... you know what's about to happen.  Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

"Alright...I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony shouted as Spider-Man webbed up Steve's hands, taking his shield and flipping onto a container. "Nice job, kid."

Steve looked stunned, but impressed nonetheless. "Thanks, Mr. Stark. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well...oh...it's nothing, sir. It's-It's perfect. Thank you. Really," Peter stammered.

"Yeah, no need to start a conversation. Kinda busy ringing in Uncle Sam here," Tiny waved him off.

"Okay. Yep. Um..Cap... Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man," Peter saluted Steve as the Captain nodded.

"Kay, just...lets not."

"Let..lets not. Okay. Okay. Hey everyone," Peter said, waving once more.

"Yep. Wrap it up. It's sent, kid."

"You've been busy," Steve finally spoke.

"And you've been a complete idiot. You dragged in Clint, "rescued" Wanda when she didn't need saving. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart," Tony expressed.

"You did that when you signed," Steve spit back.

"Alright, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, and you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of Task Force guys... with no remorse about being impolite," Tony explained, a vein popping out of his neck. "C'mon man," he mouthed.

"We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway," Sam announced over the comms.

Steve smirked. He then held his bound hands up and let Clint's arrow alive him free. "Alright Lang. Time to shine," Steve ordered.

"Um. Hey guys, I think-" Peter warned before Scott grew to full size on top of Cap's shield, punching Peter in the face.

"Whoa whoa...what-what the hell was that?" Rhodey asked as Scott retrieved the shield.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America," Scott said stoically, handing Steve his shield back.

Tony and Rhodey then became airborne, scanning the terminals and parking facilities. "Oh, shiitake mushrooms. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, other's Barton, I'm gonna grab 'er. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?" Tony asked rhetorically as he flew over to Wanda and Clint's location.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes," Rhodey informed.

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa shouted, causing a sick feeling to enter Natasha's stomach.

"Okay um. Mr. Stark, what's my role her? What am I doing?" Peter asked, frantically looking around.

"What we discussed. Keep your distance and web 'em up!"