Rain

Kenma got out of his car and walked over to the tree they sat under on their first date. On the tree was another folded piece of paper, held in place with a tack. (On titan.. haha get it? A tack on titan? No? Ok.) He took it off the tree and unfolded it.

"Rain." He read. "Does he mean our cat?" He thought back to when they found Rain.

Kenma had come over to hang out at Kuroo's house to hang out but it started raining really hard and he couldn't go home. Kuroo had gone to the bathroom and Kenma was staring out the window when he noticed a cardboard box with a kitten on the side walk. Kenma stood up to go get the poor kitten and Kuroo came into the room.

"What are you doing Kenma? Its still pouring outside."

"Theres a kitten stuck in the box out in the rain, I'm going to go get it."

Before Kuroo could say anything, Kenma was already out the door. Kuroo watched him while as he ran up to the kitten, picked it up out of the box and sheltered it under his shirt and ran back.

Kuroo held the door open while he ran in. Kenma was soaked. He took the small, grey kitten out from under his shirt and wrapped it up in a towel that Kuroo went to get. Kenma then took off his soaked shirt and placed it in a plastic bag that Kuroo got for him along with one of his shirts that he put on. It was a bit baggy on him since Kuroo was much bigger and well built than him.

When Kenma and the small kitten were dry they all went to the living room and sat on the couch and put the kitten in a dry box with a small blanket. It soon fell asleep.

"Rain." Kuroo said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah I know its still goi-" Kenma was cut off by Kuroo.

"No, I mean that's what we should call it." Kuroo was staring at the frightened cat, watching its every move.

"We're keeping it?" Kenma questioned.

"Well I guess if WE are keeping it, we're gonna have to get a place of our own aren't we?" He boldly stated.

Kenma's eyes widened. They had only been dating for a few weeks but poor Kenma had fallen so deep in love that he couldn't say no to living with Kuroo.

He pounced on Kuroo, knocking them backwards into a rather suggestive position.

"REALLY?" But he got no response from Kuroo who's face was getting redder by the second. Kenma then realised the position they were in and quickly stood up. He was now also blushing like crazy.

"S-sorry." He said shyly looking at the ground.

There was a short silence before Kuroo burst out laughing. Kenma looked up and gave him a confused look.

"You look so cute when you're embarrassed." He continued laughing till he chocked on his own spit and got into a coughing fit. It was now Kenma's turn to laugh.

"Hey don't laugh at my misfortune!" Kuroo pulled him onto the couch with him and snuggled his face into his strawberry scented hair.

"So rain huh? Rain it is."

Kenma got back into his car and started making his way to Kuroo's old house that hadn't sold yet.

A/N:
I just went back to all my old stories and edited them because why not and yeah. Thats all i had to say.

~Ehmjay out~