Kiss

It wasn't long until Kenma reached the house in which they adopted Rain. He carefully parked his grey car, being careful not to hit the red one behind him, and got out. He walked up to the front of the wooden door and reached for the keys in his back pocket. Luckily, he had been too lazy to take Kuroo's old house key off his key chain so he was able to enter.

He walks in and looks around at the empty house. Most people would think that when Kuroo lived here, it must've been a wreck; but in reality, Kuroo was a very tidy person. This was lucky for Kenma since he would usually play video games the whole day and somehow manage to get the entire room messy. It was nice, they balanced each other out.

He walked down the hallway and into where the living room used to be. It was a bit sad to see all the furniture gone, but he would never regret moving into their new house with the one he loved.

He went upstairs and into the bedroom that held many memories. Kenma's face turned red when he remembered all the things he and Kuroo did in this room. He looked around and was about to move into the next room when he saw another note on the ground. He walked up to it and picked it up to read it.

"Kiss"

"Our first kiss? Wasnt that at the beach?" He told the empty room. He walked back downstairs and out of the house, making sure he turned off all the lights. He once again, got into his car and was hoping this was the last note.

He bought a new game yesterday but he hadn't finished it yet. He was hoping to do that today but apparently Kuroo had other plans in mind with his disappearance act. Kenma groaned at the thought of having to wait another day to play the game.

"Our first kiss.." Kenma mumbled.

It was pretty hot that day so the two lovers decided to enjoy themselves at the beach. Kenma wasnt really up for the idea but somehow, Kuroo managed to change his mind. They got there and set up a blanket on the sand, they brought a beach umbrella, sunscreen, food and all the other things they needed. They were splashing and having fun in the water which was enjoyably warmer than usual but they soon got tired and decided to go back to their blanket setup.

Kenma was exhausted and floped his back on the blanket. Kuroo was about to flop down onto the spot next to Kenma when something on the sand caught his attention. A small crab was walking across, minding its own business, but Kuroo freaked out and lost his footing. He tripped on the blanket and landed on top of Kenma, his arms on either side of his pudding head which stopped him from crushing the small boy completely.

When his mind caught up with reality he realised his lips were warm... too warm, and slightly moist. He opened his eyes and stared at a Kenma who was redder than a tomato and really close to his face. He quickly got off of the poor boy and lyed down beside him. The pregnant silence was broken by Kenma.

"D-did we just-"

"Yeah" Kuroo replied.

Suddenly, Kenma broke out into a fit of laughter. Kuroo looked at him with a confused but slightly amused expression.

"Whats so funny?"

"You could say that you just fell for me."

"Oh looks like we have a funny guy over here."

A tickle fight broke out between them and and Kenma found out that Kuroo was SUPER ticklish at his waist. They kept going at it until they were both out of breath and panting like dogs.

"Hey Kuroo?"

"Yeah?" Kuroo ate a grape from a fruit salad they had brought.

"Are you really that scared of crabs?" Kenma looked at Kuroo.

"N-no!" He looked away and crossed his arms.

"Oh my god you are!" He giggled at Kuroo's unusual fear of crabs.

"Ok I am but NO ONE must know about this, okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay."

Kenma smiled at the memory, he could not have wished for a better day.

A/N:
Does anyone get the 'okay' reference? No? Okay. XD lolol