A Great Shock/In Love

Anna's POV
"Jack the doctor said we have to g-" I opened the door and saw Jack kissing my sister. "Oh my goodness..." Jack and Elsa stopped kissing as their eyes widened. Jack chuckled softly "Hey Anna.." I chuckled as well "Now I know why you two wanted to be alone.." Elsa giggled and blushed a bit. He looks at Elsa "Bye Elsa hope you get well soon" He then place a kiss on her cheek. I smiled warmly looking at him being so kind to my sister.
"Let's go Anna" I nodded as we left the hospital.

Jack's POV
As Anna was driving me back to the house I was just smiling thinking about Elsa. "Well someone looks happy" I look up at her and chuckle. "I am so deeply in love with your sister." Anna smiled looking at me "I'm glad and I hope you two get married someday" Anna said giggling. "We will someday" She nodded as we arrived at my house. I got off and closed the passenger seat door. "Thanks for the ride" I said smiling "Anytime" She said as she drove off.  I went inside my house still thinking about Elsa, I want to do something special for her. Then an idea came to my head. I have decided to dedicate her a song.. I checked for songs and came across one that I really liked. "Die For You by The Weeknd sounds perfect.." I said smiling triumphantly. I started practicing with the lyrics. I really hope she likes the song.

Heyyyoooo guys!

Guess who's not dead!

Me that's who 😛

I'm back with an update WOOO

🎶For the first time in forever they'll be updates they'll be love🎶

Yeah I suck at this 😂

Welp hope you like my chapter or my fanfic

Byeeee and happy reading!