Chapter 4 On my Own

last time on We're a Secret

Mikey POV.

I couldn't beleive it, the love of my life has left because of the sister that blames her, I was at the enterance of the lair crying my eyes out she had left because of her, I got up my eyes went white and I charged at (y/n). My brothers saw me and ran to hold me back, but they were to late I was holding (y/n) by her neck, while she dangled above the ground "MIKEY STOP THIS, YOU ARE NOT A KILLER, MIKEY LET HER GO",Leo screamed  " NO, SHE TOKE AWAY MY LOVE!!! SHE DOSE NOT DESERVE MY FORGIVENESS OR MERRSY", I yelled. I saw Fangs she was crying, my eyes went nomal I let go of (y/n) and ran out the lair, I ran and ran, I stopped I was at the docks with the big bins I started to look for a man whole, until I heard a howl. I looked around and saw her, she was right behind me, I ran and hugged her crying "please don't leave, or just take me with you please Wolf PLEASE, I can't live without you", I pleaded "Mikey that is the reason I came back to get you, but you have to get your things come on", she said I nodded and lead her to my home and went to my room and started to pack with Wolf's help "I am going to go get something from the kitchen stay here and finish ok", she nodded and I ran out and went to grab Ice cream kitty (PRIAS ZEE ICE CREAM KITTEN) 

Now in We're a Secret

Wolf's POV.

After Mikey went to the kitchen I stayed to pack the rest of his stuff and then went to the kitchen, and saw him with his head in the freezer

Sorry mutant dudes and dudettes I haven't had much time since its coming to the end of the school year so yeah bye